10 weeks - 10 lbs = Summer Happy

Lightheart

Hello everyone, I havn't been on this in a long time, but a few days ago it really hit me that I have been eating really unhealthily for a long time.
I had 3 children in last 4 years (one in heaven πŸ˜‡ ) and last year I had done really well at getting back to a good weight and feeling good about my body. But in the last year I've let the pounds slowly creep up again with bad food choices.
So to kick start my healthy eating I've challenged myself to lose 10lbs in 10 weeks, and it will be the start of Summer for me.
I'm hoping to achieve this by healthier choices with food and exercise.
My weigh ins will be every Friday including measurements taken, as inches off are more important than lbs with increased exercise.

Wish me luck πŸ€žπŸ˜€πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Hello everyone, I havn't been on this in a long time, but a few days ago it really hit me that I have been eating really unhealthily for a long time.
I had 3 children in last 4 years (one in heaven πŸ˜‡ ) and last year I had done really well at getting back to a good weight and feeling good about my body. But in the last year I've let the pounds slowly creep up again with bad food choices.
So to kick start my healthy eating I've challenged myself to lose 10lbs in 10 weeks, and it will be the start of Summer for me.
My weigh ins will be every Friday including measurements taken, as inches off are more important than lbs with increased exercise.

You can do this. Measurements are a good idea sometimes the scale doesn’t move but the inches do.
I too am starting again. First goal to lose a stone

Best of luck

You definitely can do it! Just do not give up!

Back