10 weeks and 2 stones down... I'm nearly there!!

You look amazing in both pics, but your weight loss is just fantatstic! well done! hope i can do as well as u!

Thank you very much :) I'm sure you'll do great! :) xx

well done xx

Wow your weight loss is astounding!!!! Cannot believe how quickly you have lost weight, though like others have said you looked fantastic in your before shots too. Well done. :D

Thank you all!! :) xxx

You look fantastic well done!!!

Just to update you all... I got TARGET on Monday night. :) I've lost 2 stones 9lbs in 15 weeks and am a size 12 bottom and 10/12 on top. Thanks for all your lovely comments xxx

Yes please share your secret!!?
I'm going on holiday to spain in June and I want to feel comfortable in a bikini!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol thanks all :) not sure if my tips will work for everyone but I do weigh myself every day! I like to know that if I ever see my weight creeping up then I'll be extremely good the next day! I also reward myself with regular treats so I don't feel like I'm missing out!! Plus as I started losing weight I got rid of all my size 16's then size 14's so I had no going back!! I'll be wearing my bikini in June for the first time in about 6 years!!! Xx

You have done amazingly well, you must be so pleased with yourself!! I've re-joined SW & lost 5 1/2lb in my first week. I feel great (even though I've got alot more to lose) so you must feel on top of the world!! LOVED reading through this thread & seeing your photos. I feel very motivated again, thank you. Very inspirational :)

Back