10 weeks and 2 stones down... I'm nearly there!!

Lol ask away!! I have to say exercise was really at a minimum! Occasionally I went length swimming but I think for me it's walking, I don't drive so even the walk to and from bus stops is about a mile each day! I also tried to get off a bus stop earlier to increase it a bit! I tried to have about 10 each day and tried to save those until night time infront of the tv when I couldn't stop snacking!! My fave is curly wurly (6 syns) and put them in the freezer they last ages lol xx
Thanks for the reply, yes my fave exercise is also walking, we live near the bay so it's also nice to get the fresh air.and im same with the sins, i too like to keep them for snacking in front of the tv at night. Hopefully im going to try and keep my sins to around 7-10, i always seem to be using around 12 at the minute, so im gonna try adjusting that :)

Wow well done..!

That's amazing! I'm a size 16 and want to get to a comfortable 12 but had visions of it taking til end of the year so thanks for helping me gain focus!! U should be a consultant not just a helper!! The dress in ur 1st pic looks like the one I was looking at from axparis.com for holidays last yr... But the sold out of my size! Thanks again for the inspiration, I'll keep in mind it is attainable when I go to fall off the wagon! x

I couldn't agree more.... I had envisaged my journey being several years, but I now see this Christmas as an attainable goal!!!! x

Brilliant achievement done realistically! Well done! Inspiration to us all I can imagine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thank you very much everyone, and good luck to you all on your journey :) xxx

Wow i hope i lose my 2stone as quick as you :) well done hun

Aw thank you very much everyone, and good luck to you all on your journey :) xxx

As you are still logging in.... can I dare to hope that you have remained at target since Katiem??? Coz that is very well done after such a speedy loss! (There's hope for me yet!!) ;)

urbanprincess said:
As you are still logging in.... can I dare to hope that you have remained at target since Katiem??? Coz that is very well done after such a speedy loss! (There's hope for me yet!!) ;)

Haha yes hun I have, I'm probably about 2lbs over at the minute but I haven't been following at all lately lol need to get back into the swing of things now Xmas is over and done with!! I try and have a few good days and then a few days where I follow plan as much as possible but not fret if I have too many syns!! Xxx

Wow katiem u are a true inspiration I've been looking for some motivation recently as I have a wedding in aug and hoping for 4 stone off by then do u have any advice that could help me do u always do extra easy? And do u count any calories aswell as doing slimming world or watch your portions?? Over eating is a big problem of mine sorry for all the question but any advice would be brill xxx

Bikini1234 said:
Wow katiem u are a true inspiration I've been looking for some motivation recently as I have a wedding in aug and hoping for 4 stone off by then do u have any advice that could help me do u always do extra easy? And do u count any calories aswell as doing slimming world or watch your portions?? Over eating is a big problem of mine sorry for all the question but any advice would be brill xxx

It's fine hun ask away!! :) I'm sure you can do that by August, that's 26 weeks and 56lbs just over 2lbs a week can be done! I have always done extra easy although without realising sometimes I think I've probably had the odd red or green day! I didn't count calories but I tried to make sure that I had fruit for breakfast with a yoghurt, a sandwich for dinner with some fruit or veg sticks and a packet of crisps then meat and veg for dinner, then I could save my syns for after tea when I wanted to snack!! I probably just have an average sized portion, a chicken breast, some mashed potatoes and then loads of veg for example but one pact I made was that if I knew I was going out for tea then I would be super good for the rest of the week and eat what I wanted without feeling guilty, I never deprived myself of treats! If you want to know anything else just ask :) xxx

Back