10 weeks and 2 stones down... I'm nearly there!!

Thank you so much everyone!! :) xx

Wow that is an impressive achievement. I am looking to lose three stone also when I am bridesmaid for my friends wedding next summer. I only started SW two days ago and to see how remarkable you have done in such a short period of time really gives me the motivation to know that I can do it. So thank you!

All that in 10 weeks!!! i think i need to have a word with myself!

Haha thanks! Just to update... I got to target in April and I still go to group and now help out and still managed to remain in target range! :) it took me 15 weeks to lose 2 stones 9lbs. I'm so thankful for slimming world and good luck everyone for your journey you will do it :) xxx

Amazing. Well done :)

This is where I hope to be!!!! Loving SW already!!!! Thank you for sharing!

You WILL all get there! I'd tried all the healthy eating and exercise etc before and this is the only thing that worked for me! I've put on about 5lbs over Xmas and new year so just to lose that and I'll be back at target again :) good luck all xxx

Wow what a motivation you are, Well Done !!
Can i ask how much exercise you did if any and what excercise did you do ? Also how many sins do you normally try to stick to ? sorry for all the questions :)

kelb said:
Wow what a motivation you are, Well Done !!
Can i ask how much exercise you did if any and what excercise did you do ? Also how many sins do you normally try to stick to ? sorry for all the questions :)

Lol ask away!! I have to say exercise was really at a minimum! Occasionally I went length swimming but I think for me it's walking, I don't drive so even the walk to and from bus stops is about a mile each day! I also tried to get off a bus stop earlier to increase it a bit! I tried to have about 10 each day and tried to save those until night time infront of the tv when I couldn't stop snacking!! My fave is curly wurly (6 syns) and put them in the freezer they last ages lol xx

Katiem - well done what an inspiraton - can I ask did you have syns everyday? im asking as joined last week and followed the plan 100% and not lost llb, I only had a couple of syns a couple of days as thought I would be extra good. felt quite down, read your post and had a smile on my face....well done, I want to lose this amount by May.

jaffacat said:
Katiem - well done what an inspiraton - can I ask did you have syns everyday? im asking as joined last week and followed the plan 100% and not lost llb, I only had a couple of syns a couple of days as thought I would be extra good. felt quite down, read your post and had a smile on my face....well done, I want to lose this amount by May.

Aw I'm sure you will get those losses soon. I think mine was quite quick because I ate absolute rubbish before and so it was a shock to the system! But yea I had syns every day always tried to fill up on fruit first but then would have some crisps with my dinner (French fries, quavers etc) and then some choccy at night (normally a curly wurly but sometimes a biscuit with my tea!) good luck hun :) xxx

Thanks guys, decided to speak to Consultant tomorrow night. x

Back