10 weeks until Christmas!!!

Well done losers!! Doesn't matter if it's a small loss. All adds up. I lost 4.5 last week so expecting a very small loss this week.

Well done losers!! Doesn't matter if it's a small loss. All adds up. I lost 4.5 last week so expecting a very small loss this week.

I was like that last week I lost 6lb and this week it was only a 1lb was a bit disappointed but its still a loss.
Good luck with your weight loss this week hun xx

Thank you Wendy. Look at it this way - you've lost half a stone in 2 weeks. Some people take longer than that to lose 7lbs.

Well done on your 1.5lb loss hun, I felt the same as you last night I only lost a 1lb but we got to put it behind us and start our new week, we can do it xx

I've eaten terribly the last few days due to boys being off school poorly. Trying to rein it in today as weigh in is in the morning Ill be happy with a lb loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i was very naughty and didn't even weigh myself this week because i know it would have been awful, trying to rein myself in and hoping that next wed i weigh more than i did 2 weeks ago-technically i'd like to be 10.10 and a quarter come wednesday but its highly unlikely lol. well done to everyone who has lost :)

Yeahhhh I've lost a 1lb today. Didn't think I would as I feel off the wagon Wednesday an yesterday.
I'm pleased I lost something x

Very pleased x

VickyLianne -18lbs to lose 5lb lost so far ununpentium- 9lbs to lose, 0lb lost so far Melissablowes- 10lbs to lose, 4lbs lost so far Autumn500- 15lbs (or 10lbs) to lose, 1.25 Wendycroxs- 14lb to lose, 7lb lost so far brien77- 10lb to lose, 0lb lost so far xxrebeccaxx- 14lb to lose, 0lb lost so far Enteralterego- 14lb to lose, 5.5lbslost so far Lauracookie - 14lbs to lose 0lb lost so far LadyJo -14lbs to lose 0lb lost so far
xxmariexx -18lbs to lost 0 lost so far

Last edited:
Hope im not to late to join!
Just finished my first week so I'll add that in, id like to lose 20lb by xmas.

VickyLianne -18lbs to lose 5lb lost so far ununpentium- 9lbs to lose, 0lb lost so far Melissablowes- 10lbs to lose, 3lbslost so far Autumn500- 15lbs (or 10lbs) to lose, 1.25 Wendycroxs- 14lb to lose, 7lb lost so far brien77- 10lb to lose, 0lb lost so far xxrebeccaxx- 14lb to lose, 0lb lost so far Enteralterego- 14lb to lose, 5.5lbslost so far Lauracookie - 14lbs to lose 0lb lost so far
LadyJo -14lbs to lose 0lb lost so far
xxmariexx -18lbs to lost 0 lost so far
Clover : -20lb to lose. 8lb lost so far.

Hope im not to late to join! Just finished my first week so I'll add that in, id like to lose 20lb by xmas. VickyLianne -18lbs to lose 5lb lost so far ununpentium- 9lbs to lose, 0lb lost so far Melissablowes- 10lbs to lose, 3lbslost so far Autumn500- 15lbs (or 10lbs) to lose, 1.25 Wendycroxs- 14lb to lose, 7lb lost so far brien77- 10lb to lose, 0lb lost so far xxrebeccaxx- 14lb to lose, 0lb lost so far Enteralterego- 14lb to lose, 5.5lbslost so far Lauracookie - 14lbs to lose 0lb lost so far LadyJo -14lbs to lose 0lb lost so far xxmariexx -18lbs to lost 0 lost so far Clover : -20lb to lose. 8lb lost so far.

Your not too late.
And well done on the 8lb loss so far x

Back