10 yrs younger...

i love this show :) anyone watching it?
x

Hey! Yeah im watching it! Love this and The F Word! x

me too! bliss eh! x

I wanna go on it ,ya never see blokes on it....... any chance one of you lovely ladies could put me forward, im serious cxxx

I'm watching the football :p :p

I wanna go on it ,ya never see blokes on it....... any chance one of you lovely ladies could put me forward, im serious cxxx

You'd probably be an ideal candidate actually - after all of the work you've put in to lose weight, and everyone loves a success story :cool:

Lol football here too Howdy! x

hey up Trace how are you sexy skinny bird xxx

Lol sexy as ever babe! xxx

OOOOO MISS CONFIDENT XXX LOL
Put me forward then Miss Brite x

what would i like done gaz? u look great in ur pics but if u feel u need a few more minor adjustments to match your sexy new body i would love to see u get on the show!! wow that would be soooo cool! xox

Lol i can be confident now im not fat!
Would you go on? id be petrified of the estimated age! xx

Yeah, how do we recommend ya? Ill do it!! (not that i think you need it.....xx)

Take Part

It says you need to fill out the form yourself but we can all get in touch and tell them they should pick you! :D

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????

Lol i can be confident now im not fat!
Would you go on? id be petrified of the estimated age! xx

i dont think u need be worried about that - u look stunning! xox

Why Trace?? You dont look old!! x

then you could all see my dodgy bits and you all wouldnt love me no more, anyone on here work in TV i wanna go on now, now now Ill squeem and squeem and squeem!!!!xx

Lol i dont think i look old but prob older than my actual age! How you doing hun? xxx

Yeah im ok ta. You? Its my Hen weekend in just over a week!! Cant wait to get away...xx

gaz fill in the form dude - u gotta do it - it would be great for u to get on!!!! pleassssssssssssssse xoxox

Back