100% Again until 22nd Oct

Aw thanks Hun- had a bad weekend and didn't check in on the scales this morn. However PMS has lifted feeling good again. Tried on my bridesmaid dress on Sat and it's so pretty and it fit perfectly (which is fab as it's an 8 which I ordered when I was a 12!!). My fitting is next week so there won't be much nipping and tucking needed!

Last edited:
Oh and my motivation for getting to the weekend 100% is this New Look skirt

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/skirts/a-line-ponte-mini-skirt_228149932

Isn't it- a nice pair of black tights and a black jumper and bang on trend! It's kept me through so far today!! Plus thinking about when to wear it!! lol!

I was a bit embarrased to come back and post on this again as I failed all last week. Started everyday to try to do TFR- would make it to lunch and then at some stage would fail miserably. Head was in the wrong place even though I thought it was in the right place and was raging as I had started twice no problems. To top it off I messed up my pill cycle by forgetting to take them and am all over the place!

But got day one over me yesterday but back at 142lbs (seems that what I go to if I carb load). First wedding is Sat but as I posted I'm doing 3 weeks then re-feed for the BM one I just have to be smart the other two.... Oh well here's to day two!!

Good luck sweetie.... you can do it... don't be embarressed to come on... your support is here!!! : )

We're all here for you!!!

XXX

Oh absolutely, babe! Of course you can share with us - who are all going through the same struggles - there surely won't be a single person on here who will judge you for it... And if there is, I'll kick their butts for them because they don't deserve to be here! :asskick:

I reckon a big part of the difficulty at this stage could just be being so close to your goal, now. It's harder to get your head back in the same place it was at first...

Ted.E Bear said something similar the other day - that twice before she's got within a few pounds of goal but never quite made it. Getting into smaller, sexier outfits and having lots of compliments can lead to complacency (I'm paraphrasing...:))

I suspect that your situation is a bit more complicated than that, but I've realised it's been happening to me on a sub-concious level and it doesn't help when trying to resist temptations! I was about to eat a meal this weekend (due to an unexpected visit from someone I didn't want to be anti-social with), and I was feeling very confident that I knew exactly what I was doing and that I could control it and get back to shakes the same night and so on... In the end, the meal fell through so I didn't have to be tested! With hindsight now, I fear I may have been too optimistic. It's made me determined to stick to 100% now until I'm done.

I hope now that you're over the hurdle of the first day you'll be able to harness that determination, too. But we're here for you no matter what.

Best of luck,
Marianne x

Thanks Dee and Marianne! I have 2 full days over me and they were easy (last week I wasn't even able to make it to midday without massive cravings). Feeling good and just cancelled a night out on Thursday as it's the opening of a new nightclub and I wouldn't be able to resist drinking so decided to work in Derry on Thursday instead of Belfast to avoid temptation. I will have to face the meal thing at the wedding on Sat but I can find some way around it- I intend to pretend to drink will have tonics and tell people they are vodka tonics...

Well day 3 over grand didn't even get any headaches or anything this time which suprised me. Am still a little hungry at the mo i'm sure I could eat a full horse!! But upping the water as I think I've been a little slack as only having 2.5l...

Good news though got home and hubby had bought me the green skirt from New look to reward me for getting the 3 days over with 100%. It's so gorge wearing it today!

Well day 3 over grand didn't even get any headaches or anything this time which suprised me. Am still a little hungry at the mo i'm sure I could eat a full horse!! But upping the water as I think I've been a little slack as only having 2.5l...

Good news though got home and hubby had bought me the green skirt from New look to reward me for getting the 3 days over with 100%. It's so gorge wearing it today!

Stay strong hun, you KNOW you can do this!

x S

We are all rooting for you hun xx Sob! I wanna look as good as you !

Aw honey you will just stick at it!! I got down to 138.5 so only really lost 4lbs but know I'm still retaining and hope to make it to the 134.5lb mark on Sundays WI.

Sat wedding was fab and has me really looking forward to next two though no alcohol will be taken on the next one as it's only an evening do and I'm just over 2.5 weeks from being bridesmaid!!

Exact same here Hun. Today I'm 100 % feeling great & totally ready for it now... X

Feeling good today though was up 1lb on scales... not sure how but don't really care as i look better in my skirt...

That'll be off in no time, body begrudgingly hanging on to it. Give it a kick up the ass today.. Xx

Back