100% August Team!

Morning All,

Not a great day yesterday,
Note to self: Don't guess Syn value's, check before eating....

Day 5, (Sunday):

Daily Syn's: 23

Weekly Syn's: 58/105

Weigh In Tonight....

Will I get into the 21st's....?

Gavin

Last edited:
Honks for me. 1 *

Been naughty again...expecting a gain this week I think.

Up to 90.5 syns...most I've ever had in one week with 2 days still to go. Oh well...most naughty stuff is out of the house now...must resist anything else!

Morning Faith,
Dont worry, you could still loose and you haven't gone over your syns. I lost 3lbs after what I thought was a shocking weekend where I didn't count syns!
You still have a couple of days.

Honk for yesterday, day 5 100%* 12 syns so 56/105.
I bought a low alcohol sparkling pinot grigio from aldi and it was gorgeous. Just hope I have the syns right!

Week 3 of the school holidays and I am still sane which is a bonus!
Have a great day everyone.

Good luck for tonight Gavin.

Have changed the rules slightly for any binges and not being able to count up totally:

You may go under, same but every day you are above 105 you will not be able to honk.

Of course this will reset at the syn reset.

The previous rule stated that a day would be taken away for every 15 points over 105 you were but I think this'll be easier :) Especially since I'm likely to go over and I'm not sure how much by!

Morning Faith,
Dont worry, you could still loose and you haven't gone over your syns. I lost 3lbs after what I thought was a shocking weekend where I didn't count syns!
You still have a couple of days.

Honk for yesterday, day 5 100%* 12 syns so 56/105.
I bought a low alcohol sparkling pinot grigio from aldi and it was gorgeous. Just hope I have the syns right!

Week 3 of the school holidays and I am still sane which is a bonus!
Have a great day everyone.

Good luck for tonight Gavin.

Thanks hun but today and tomorrow are going to be tough! I don't do well when I have a lot of syns apparently so I'm going to be okay with whatever happens this weigh-in and be amazingly good this week incoming :) The curry night with the family really threw me off for the rest of the week :/

Evening All,

Weighed In Tonight....

Lost 4lb....

Total loss 68.5lb or 4st 12.5lb....

Current Weight 21st 13.5lb....

:) :) :) :)

Here's to a good week but got 2 nights out Fri & Sat, so a stay the same would be great but targeting a 1.5lb loss for the 5st award....

Gav

Evening All,

Honk, Day 6 (Monday):

Daily Syn's: 7.5

Weekly Syn's: 65.5/105

Superfree *: Yes, Fruit/Salad/Veg with all meals.

Onwards & Downwards....

Gav

Good morning.
Well done Gav. Fingers crossed for next week!

Honk day 6 100%* 9syns total 65/105

Have a good day

100%* day 7. 12 syns 77/105.
Weigh tomorrow but have to do an evening weigh again as working tonight and they dont like me!

Morning All,

Honk, Day 7 (Tuesday)

Daily Syn's: 3

Weekly Syn's: 68.5/105

Superfree *: Yes

A nice gym session as well!! ?

Here's to a good day....

Gav

Gav, would you mind taking over for me? Just make a new update post etc? I'm coming off this site for awhile. I haven't been able to update as much as I'd like and I hope to come back in time for a 100% September team <3 Much love guys!

Hi Faith,

No I wouldn't mind....

The question is does Catkin & Lisajade want to continue with this group, or do everyone want a bit of time off from doing this & start again in September?

Please let me know & I will do what people want.

Cheers

Gavin

Faith,
Hope everything is ok with you. Take care and see you September when I have undone all my hard work whilst in France!!

Lisa,
Where are you hiding?

Gav,
I am happy to carry on but my last post for the month will be the 21st as I am then away for the rest of the month. If you would rather restart then that's fine but if you want to carry on

Honk day 8 100%* 10 syns 10/105 (wednesday)

Off to weigh later and although the scales seemed happy yesterday morning having just woken up after working last night I feel 100lbs heavier!

Catkin

I think a fresh start in September may be a good idea....

I have a Diary in here to keep me on track till then, we could still post weekly losses on here to keep the support going but just not every day....

Good luck for weigh in!!

Gav

2.5lb to go Gavin unless I lower it again!
Off to conkers for the day today with friends and a naughty picnic and friends over for BBQ Sunday and I have very little self control!

catkin69 said:
2.5lb to go Gavin unless I lower it again!
Off to conkers for the day today with friends and a naughty picnic and friends over for BBQ Sunday and I have very little self control!

:) I like the unless I lower it again bit!! :)

We all need to live so enjoy your weekend outings, be good around these events & who know's!!

Me, first night off done had approx. 100 syn's had a good time but my head hurts now :-( lol!!

Night two tonight, no party food about so looking at 60 Syn's Max....;-)!! Or maybe more....

Back on plan tomorrow....

Gav

Oops....

4lb on :'( but it was all worth it....:)!!

Start again tonight!!

Draw a line and start again. The 4lb will quickly come off with a lot more. As long as you had a great time, no regrets just back to it.

I might have the same result this week. Had a lovely bbq with friends on Sunday. Was very good with the meat and salads but couldn't resist puddings and gin!!

Am missing reporting in on here. Haven't written anything down. Think I need to start adding to the 100% thread. 8 days till we go away!

Back