100% August Team!

FaithFluro

Skinny (to be) Stef
Okay, so a week to go until the beginning of August. My first ever challenge for July was small with only two other people other than myself but we've done brilliantly. I'm giving a little more notice for this one to hopefully get a few more sign ups for this time around :) Stealing the introduction from my July forum so please excuse if it's slightly out of date --

To be a part of the challenge, I'd like you all to give your usernames, current weight as of your most recent weigh in and a target loss by July 31st (if you have one).

I will put all your usernames here with 0/31. You need to honk here for 100% every day. If you are unable to one day you will need to include the date/s that you didn't honk but were 100% in your next post. Failure to honk without letting me know after will mean your number will not get to the full 31!

105 syns are allotted each week. The week starts on 1st August. You may go under, same but every day you are above you will not be able to honk until the syns reset. You can spend your syns on whatever you like. You will need to Honk on here with your running total of syns for that week so I can keep up. As well as the 0/31, I will add a syn counter which will be reset each week by your names like this 0/105.

Example:
1st: Honk 12 syns (12 syns for that day)
2nd: Honk 21 syns (9 syns that day)

At your own weigh-ins (whenever they are) I'd like you to update your weight in your post too so I can also keep track alongside your username.

At the end of the month, special congratulations will be given to those who have lost the biggest percentage of weight (instead of pounds as I think this is potentially fairer) and anyone who had been 100%!
If I can, I will get awards designed you can put up as a signature but this might not be a definite currently.

I hope all that's clear and if any of it isn't, please post and I will hopefully clear anything up! I will make a separate post after this initial one for the roster. Please note that even if your name is on the list and set up, the challenge does not begin until the 1st and no honks will be countered until then.
I also would like anyone to refrain from giving me their weights until the 1st when you will post your first honk, syns and weight.

If your week does not correspond with these ones, please keep on counting syns and such as normal for that but only give me the syns you have from the 1st! This is tying in with the month and not 4 specific weigh-ins.

The main thing here is to be 100% for the month of July so the emphasis is not so much on the weight!

Please suggest if you want and feel free to begin signing up!

HONK!

I would also like to add that for this month I would like to encourage being 100% by making sure that all of what you eat has at least 1/3 superfree as this is the PROPER way to follow the plan. You may still honk if you have failed to do this as I know it can sometimes be difficult (especially with the price of fruit!) but it is definitely encouraged. I will implement some kind of counter to those who have been 100% INCLUDING 1/3 superfree for their day

EDIT: I will be using the term 'Superfree Stars'. If you have had your superfree with everything that day then add on a * to your daily honk and it will be counted for extra 'points'.!:)

Please remember that cheating and saying you have been 100% when you have not will only mean that you are cheating yourself rather than the group!

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Contestants for 100% August!
1st Week - 01/08/12 - 07/08/12 (Syns will be reset on 08/08/12)

FaithFluro: 90.5/105 Syns 5/31 Days Honked 4/31 Superfree *s 8.5lb to lose Current weight: 18st 1lb
Pompey77Gav:
35/105 Syns 4/31 Days Honked 3/31 Superfree *s 12.5lb to lose Current weight: 22st 3.5lbs
Berry Bee:
0/105 Syns 0/31 Days Honked 0/31 Superfree *s 14lb to lose Current weight: ???
Lisajade:
73.5/105 Syns 4/31 Days Honked 0/31 Superfree *s 7lb to lose Current weight: 16st 0.5lbs
catkin69:
42/105 Syns 4/31 Days Honked 4/31 Superfree *s 4.5lb to lose Current weight: 9st 7.5lbs
mrsdennis2010:
0/105 Syns 0/31 Days Honked 0/31 Superfree *s 7lb to lose Current weight: 11st 11lbs

Last edited:
Hi Faith,
Count me in....again!!
I will be having a non-honk weekend in August but should be able to ride that one out by saving Syn's....
4 WI in August so a Target of 14lb please....
Will post Weight, Etc after my weigh in on Monday....

Gavin

Welcome again Gav :) I've put my target as 9lbs. Won SotM this month with 8.5lbs this month so aiming for the stars :p Would love a loss of 15lbs but won't push my luck!

Bump.

Hi Faith,

I am going to change my target after my weigh in tonight....

Current Weight: 22st 3.5lb

Target Weight: 21st 5lb

Target Loss: 12.5lb

Here's to a 100% August other than 2 planned days off....

Gavin

Hi I would like to join this team if you all don't mind. I am returning to class 2moro night so will update weight then if okay. Looking to lose 14lbs in august. X

Hi Faith,
I have come to join you!
Last weigh in I was 9 7 and I would like to loose 4lbs to get to my target! I am away in France 22nd to the 30th and due to my inability to say no to croissants and French bread I may have to aim to loose it before we go!

I'd love to join, but it's my wedding on the 7th... Can I have special dispensation for 1 day?

You're all more than welcome to join. A day off is a day off but because it's a such a special day I'll make sure to make a note that the day off was for a very good cause!!!!

I will be using the term 'Superfree Stars'. If you have had your superfree with everything that day then add on a * to your daily honk and it will be counted!

I'd love to join, but it's my wedding on the 7th... Can I have special dispensation for 1 day?

Hi I would like to join this team if you all don't mind. I am returning to class 2moro night so will update weight then if okay. Looking to lose 14lbs in august. X

You've both been added to the list :)

FaithFluro said:
Updated and added! Welcome! So happy to have you all along :) I have my weigh-in tonight and very anxious!

Good luck Faith! Have you been good? Mine is tomorrow, I'm always anxious!

Another half off for me tonight. Not bad considering I treated myself here and there whilst we were up in The Lakes for 3 days! Had a loss every week so far so I'm happy. Aiming to get into the next stone bracket next week!

Got superfree/speed soup for dinner tonight so a HONK and a * for me for the first day!
0/105 syns.

Hi All,

Honk, Day 1 (Wednesday).

Daily Syn's: 10

Weekly Syn's: 10/105

Superfree *: Yes, Fruit with Breakfast, Salad with both Lunch & Dinner.

Great Gym session as well....

Gonna hurt in the morning!!

Night All.

Gavin

Back