100 Cal Snacks

specialk

Silver Member
:17729:

i am having trouble finding nice 100 cal snacks to have, as the smily bove suggests, i like chocy!!!

Can people please tell me their fave snacks they like to have, as i am also a bit of a sheep when it come to things, i like ot follow and try what others have tried to see if it works for me!!!

Advice is welcome :D:D:D

K x

There are loads of options you can have. If you look in the light food ranges at whatever supermarket you shop at, they all now do a wide choice of snacks (from cereal bars, to chocolate biscuits, to crisps and crackers etc).

My favs are Weetbix Oaty bars (only 67 cals!!), muller lights (the new vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles is gorgeous, and 86 cals!), special K mini breaks (99 cals), walkers baked (98/99 cals), walkers french fries (82 cals), Harvester Cheweee cereal bar (91 cals).

I also try to have a least one snack a day of fruit, usually an apple and a satsuma, or some melon. Plus I love crackers, so usually one snack is some crackers (crispbakes 29 cals each, ryvita 32 cals each, crackerbread 19 cals each, or 99% crackers 18 cals each) with either some extra low fat laughing cow cheese spread or extra low fat spread and a slice of chicken or ham. Yummy!

Of course if you want choccy fix you could have a two finger kit kat 107 cals, breakaway or blue ribband 99 cals each. Or check out the single snack size packs of time outs, twix etc, most of these are around 100 cals.

Hope that helps :)

Yes there is so much you can have! That's why I love SF so much, you never feel restricted on it really.

I Love the slim Fast Chocolate Caramel Snack Bars! Yummy.
I also have:
- Fruit Flakes (58cals)
- 5 x Chocolate Heinz Biscottis (20Cals each)
- Snack Size Choco Buttons (75Cals)
- Weight Watchers Belgium Choco Brownie (100Cal)
- Salt and Vinegar Snack'a'jacks

just a few mouth-watering snacks!

Back