100 DAY CHALLENGE

Hopefully this will actually go into the right place....

Could you put me in for 14lbs please? Nice one :)

Hi please can I join? I'd like to loose 7lbs. Although I'm at target I think another half stone would just top it off! Plus got a school reunion mid July and it'd be great to go at a lower weight than I've ever been (even when at school!!!!!)

Hopefully this will actually go into the right place....

Could you put me in for 14lbs please? Nice one :)

Hi please can I join? I'd like to loose 7lbs. Although I'm at target I think another half stone would just top it off! Plus got a school reunion mid July and it'd be great to go at a lower weight than I've ever been (even when at school!!!!!)

100 Day Challenge.png

Last edited:
Hi Daz :), please can you change my target to 21lbs. Also I will be weighing at group for the next 2 weeks then after that I will be off for my Op, I will continue to weigh from home every Tuesday for the Month of May, then by June should hopefully be back at group. Thanks so much. Much appreciated . :p

Kay xx

Ok count me in!! Put me down for 21lbs - I'm off on holidays on July 26th so I'll have one weigh in less..... Thanks Daz and Texty!!

Hi Daz :), please can you change my target to 21lbs. Also I will be weighing at group for the next 2 weeks then after that I will be off for my Op, I will continue to weigh from home every Tuesday for the Month of May, then by June should hopefully be back at group. Thanks so much. Much appreciated . :p

Kay xx

100 Day Challenge.png

Hiya id like to join please :) put me down for 20 pounds off please. Will keep me focused!

Good afternoon all ...... I hope your all ready and geared up for the challenge which starts in 2 days?? Good luck to you all and remember to let Daz know your result as soon as possible after WI so that he can update the sheet he so kindly sets up for us all. If you miss a week or are on holiday please also let Daz know so that it doesn't complicate things with absences etc.

Thanks lovelies - heres to the 100th the day when everyone will be nearer their goal :D:0clapper: x

Great motivational idea, I'd like to join too please! :)
I'll set my goal for 20lbs - feeling brave since it's Easter Sunday and I've denied all chocolate!! :cry::D

Good afternoon all ...... I hope your all ready and geared up for the challenge which starts in 2 days?? Good luck to you all and remember to let Daz know your result as soon as possible after WI so that he can update the sheet he so kindly sets up for us all. If you miss a week or are on holiday please also let Daz know so that it doesn't complicate things with absences etc. Thanks lovelies - heres to the 100th the day when everyone will be nearer their goal :D:0clapper: x

I'm so excited to hopefully be giving my first loss next weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If it's not too late I'd like to join please. My head is back in the right place to complete these challenges, so i'd like 12lbs gone by the end please.

Hi Daz, if you can put me down on holiday for the first week that'd be great, thanks x

Back