100 DAY CHALLENGE

Can I join this please?

14lb for me please!

Good luck all! xx

Hi Daz, if you can put me down on holiday for the first week that'd be great, thanks x

100 Day Challenge.png

2 on for me this week please Daz. That's the last of my birthday festivities now over and done with. Thanks

No loss :thumbdown::(
No gain either though:D:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi, please can I join you on this challenge. Daz can you put me down for 25lbs please.

for the 1st weigh in can you put me down for 2lb off please

Oh well 2lb on but I was on a bit of a roll and last weeks loss felt a bit too great for comfort so even without Easter I was expecting a STS minimum. Be gone by next week hopefully!!

1.5lbs on for me :( Not unexpected, back on track from today!

3lbs on please Daz :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

3 off for me please Daz

1lb off for me tonight Daz :D

2 off for me Daz please!

Lost 1.5 :) thanks Daz x

2 on for me this week please Daz. That's the last of my birthday festivities now over and done with. Thanks

No loss :thumbdown::(
No gain either though:D:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi, please can I join you on this challenge. Daz can you put me down for 25lbs please.

for the 1st weigh in can you put me down for 2lb off please

Oh well 2lb on but I was on a bit of a roll and last weeks loss felt a bit too great for comfort so even without Easter I was expecting a STS minimum. Be gone by next week hopefully!!

1.5lbs on for me :( Not unexpected, back on track from today!

100 Day Challenge.png

Morning Daz :), please can you put me down for holiday for the whole month of May, I will be recovering from my Operation (and decided not to weigh at home in May), I will resume my SW group from June, I will need to change my target accordingly to 14lbs. Also after the April challenge I will not be joining the May challenge but will be there for the start of the June one ;). Hope I'm making sense. Sorry to bother you again with all the amendments, I really do appreciate it :).

Kay xx

1 on for me Daz - thanks

It will be gone next week plus the 0.5 I need to target - im determined to be 100% focused and get rid lol

Back