100 days 100% - motivation calendar!

Hello everyone! :D

So I was messing around trying to find ways to help me achieve my 100 days doing the diet and I came up with a simple wall calendar to help me count the days and visualize my progress.

Please let me know what you think and also in ways to improve this, post all your suggestions here and feel free to send me a PM asking me for the original file (.PNG - Fireworks CS5.5).

You can print the image as its sized to A4, so you can post on your wall and motivate yourself every day. I use some stickers to block out the days I have done already, but you can just cross them with a thick marker as well.

The "weight ins" I am doing are every 10 days, but I will also be doing a version for 7 days for those of you who are used to it, or go to a consultant, etc...

Hope it helps you as its helping me :p:D

100days100percent.jpg

Direct link for download (right-click select save as):
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/1064/100days100percent.jpg

PS: I am doing the Exante Diet, but just thought this could be helpful as well for my fellow Cambridge Diet buddies ;-)

michelle0 said:
This is great. I would make use of a seven day one for sure. It looks really cute too. Good job

Thanks ;-)

I am making one with a 7 day weight in and also adding some graphics to make the weight count a bit more fancy too.

I was initially thinking of a sort of cartoonish hill that led up to the top, the top being our 100th day goal. But I will get around with more ideas next week when I'm not working.
I did this one on my break lol

That is a great chart!! 100 days sounds pretty daunting tho... i try not to think too far ahead incase it's scares me.

I'm guessing planned breaks aren't allowed in it? It is a good chart tho - thanks for sharing with us :)

xxx

Heey :)

Everyone is welcome to link it, sharing is caring! :)

I am doing another version of it, suited for the 7th day weight in and then I will post here.

If you have any ideas or suggestions I would really appreciate too as I am already doing more wall posters with different things to help me on this journey.
I will be sharing them with you all pretty soon.

As for the days and breaks Minty79, I am doing a shorter version too for those who do not have much to lose.
To be honest 100 days is nowhere near enough for me lol im gonna have to print out like 5 of those hahahahhaah
Have 15 stones to lose :p

*hugs* :D

As for the days and breaks Minty79, I am doing a shorter version too for those who do not have much to lose.
To be honest 100 days is nowhere near enough for me lol im gonna have to print out like 5 of those hahahahhaah
Have 15 stones to lose :p

Hey hun,

I do a weekly weigh-in so would love to know how that looks. I still have 8-9 stone to lose so i too will be using your charts a few times ;)

How are you finding it? Well done on your losses so far :)

As i sit here my sister has just bought a take-away and the smell is wafting in... it's torture! :argh: Typing away here is the only thing that is keeping me sane at the moment! lol :p Still, i keep reminding myself that she may have 1 a month whereas it was my takeaway every couple of days that got me to this weight so i should stop feeling sorry for myself.

With regards to suggestions, the only one I can think of is maybe putting just a couple of little lines to write mini goals within the 100 days. I think just a couple would be good cos we can write all our mini goals here anyway. Anyway hun, just a suggestion - it may look crap so your judgement it best.

Look forward to seeing the chart and your posts.

xxx

Such a good motivational tool! Definitely makes it easier when you can see it everywhere!

Putting one on my fridge, mirror etcetc would be good!!

Xxx

Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I will be doing some new and bigger versions of it.
Basically I will be doing different motivational "posters" with different purposes and different diets and they will span between a single sheet of A4 paper and also multiple sheets so you can print, cut and paste and make a big wall poster!

Stay tuned for more helpful goodies, they help me a lot and I literally covered my room with some ones I already had, no matter where I look I always see them and remind me why I am doing this and where I am heading to.

*hugs* :D

PS: Minty, thats a good idea and I will definitely do that as well! I just need some tinkering how I am going to fit and design to accommodate the changes.

Hey everyone! ;-)

I am glad it helped some of you! I am finally off work and will have this week to make the 7 day one, as well as to update with a new design, etc

Hope you will like it as well!

;-)

Hey hun,

Well I have the 100 day poster stuck up on my wall - and I love it!

I love colouring in a little square at the end of the day :D So far i've been able to colour in 32 squares so almost 1/3 of it done ;)

xxx

Hey hun,

Well I have the 100 day poster stuck up on my wall - and I love it!

I love colouring in a little square at the end of the day :D So far i've been able to colour in 32 squares so almost 1/3 of it done ;)

xxx

You know, I'm going to get myself some stickers! I'm a teacher and it is amazing how something as insignificant as a "well done" sticker can help increase motivation :D

You know, I'm going to get myself some stickers! I'm a teacher and it is amazing how something as insignificant as a "well done" sticker can help increase motivation :D

This is very true!

I personally went to Poundland and got myself 5 of these:

Pack Of 4 Reward Charts | Poundland

Basically I was using them before, they are a reward chart and they inspired me to do my own, and since they bring around 250 stickers I was very happy to use the stickers on my own papers hehe. :)

Am anxiously awaiting your 7 day one!!! Tried to do it myself but failed miserably!!! Lol... I guess I'm just not as creative as you!!! X

Emma1904 said:
Am anxiously awaiting your 7 day one!!! Tried to do it myself but failed miserably!!! Lol... I guess I'm just not as creative as you!!! X

Aww hun *hugs*

Don't worry I will have one ready by this week. I have been very busy with work but I will have some time off this week and will prepare one :)

TripleWhopper said:
Aww hun *hugs*

Don't worry I will have one ready by this week. I have been very busy with work but I will have some time off this week and will prepare one :)

Thank you sweetie!!!! Need my visual stimuli around the place!! Also was trying to do it with a four year old climbing all over me demanding to watch Balamory on the cbeebies website so had no bloody chance! X

Back