100 days at 100% for a slim christmas 2011

I've been good :) 30 days under the belt, 70 to go!
100%TS!!!
go us! :eek:

Yesterday was another 100% day.
30 down, 70 to go :D

I'm still ill :( Feel like I've been ill the whole time I've been on exante!

31 done - 69 to go - Great day but a pity victory was snatched from the wonderful Welsh team.

100% around a very tense rugby match.

Sorry you fill ill BB, hope you get better soon - I am wearing my lot out with my most recent energy surge.

GSQ

Day 31 done, 69 to go. Time is flying isn't it!

I've decided I will be having xmas day off plan. It may get to xmas and I wont want to eat but if I feel like sitting down to dinner with my family then I will.
It's funny how when you're not eating you realise how many family do's are based on food/meals out!

Blue Butterfly said:
Day 31 done, 69 to go. Time is flying isn't it!

I've decided I will be having xmas day off plan. It may get to xmas and I wont want to eat but if I feel like sitting down to dinner with my family then I will.
It's funny how when you're not eating you realise how many family do's are based on food/meals out!

I so agree, celebrations, family get togethers, parties all involve food and drink as a road to relaxation. I will be on adding a meal by Christmas I am sure. Mushroom soup for Christmas dinner is a step too far!

GSQ

32 DONE - 68 to go for yesterday. Still going strong,

GSQ

DAY 33 DONE - SO 67 more days to Christmas Eve. That's a bit scary - time flies when you are enjoying yourself.

GSQ

33 days done for me too :)

3 days behind u. I'm on day 30. Yeah mushroom soup for Xmas day is a no no for me!!! I'll be having a week off at Xmas and back on it January for the final countdown. Hope I'm in the 12's by then.

I know what u mean about family and food. We had the family round for xfactor at wkd and whilst I played taxi driver and pizza delivery I had to then watch them all eat it. Hmmmmm. I sat with my mushroom soup lol!!
X

34 done - going strong, its easier in the working week. 66 days to go

Well done fellow travellers, we are winning and will succeed!

GSQ

I've lost count again....what day are we on??
I've been 100% the last couple of days. Seem to be finding this easy right now, long may that continue!

Hope everyone else is doing well. x

Blue Butterfly said:
I've lost count again....what day are we on??
I've been 100% the last couple of days. Seem to be finding this easy right now, long may that continue!

Hope everyone else is doing well. x

Day 35 today. Pleased you are doing well. It seems to go in phases doesn't it?

GSQ

DAY 35 DONE - SO 65 MORE TO GO according to my little chart.

GSQ

36 DONE - 64 TO Christmas Eve, its tough going when its cold.

GSQ

It does seem to feel tougher when it's cold, I've struggled quite abit today and was even talking myself into eating something....I didn't but boy did I want to!

So I treated myself to some strawberry water and went and spent some time with my mice as they were the only animals of mine that were awake!!

36 days down, 64 to go :D

37 days done so 63 to go.

Still going strong

gsq

It feels so tough just now - I am not giving in but I could do with a reward on the scales. I am getting a bit weary of three packets....

GSQ

Maybe you could add a meal for a few days, shake your body up abit that's what some people do isn't it when the scales aren't being so kind.
Stick with it hun you're doing great.

Day 38 down, 62 to go :D

Maybe you could add a meal for a few days, shake your body up abit that's what some people do isn't it when the scales aren't being so kind.
Stick with it hun you're doing great.

Day 38 down, 62 to go :D

Thanks BB - good advice. I am adding a few meals then TS by next week end. Onwards and downwards

GSQ

Back