100 days... (Challenge time!)

Can i join too?? have just completed my 1st week and am planning to stay on SS until 23rd December. It would be good to have some support!!

Anyone can join!

Well I restarted yesterday. As some of you may know I had some horrible news in the week, and just couldnt get my head in the game. So now I am looking at 95 days SS til christmas! lol

it's gone really quiet on here!!!

81 days to go!!!

i have had to change my goal for christmas because i was powering ahead! i set myself 3st by Halloween but with only 0.6lbs to lose i will nail that next week (probably nailed it already now!). then i wanted 4st by 30th Nov but with most of Oct and the whole of Nov to achieve it i have upped it to 4st 7lbs. So my Christmas goal is now 5st 7lbs. Hope i can do it!!!

still 100% SS. is everyone else still on track? xxx

I want to have reached my target in the 100 days and that is 10 st 1 from my CDC but 9st 7 from me. So 38 lbs to lose in that time then.

current list :
Bishbosh
Lalliali
Kazza55
Hanloje
Wizzbang
Fizzy
Thinkthincd
Dragonfly
coley144
Soontobelittlegem
Hollyhoo
Scarlet38
Wannabeskinny
Angela1

I've been moved up to SS+ (SS made me ill!) but I've been 100% - even this weekend just gone which I spent away with all my friends in a cottage - watching them all eat and drink!

I deserve 4 stone by Xmas. I deserve a medal!

wow no-one has posted since i last weighed in!!

lost 4lbs today so i am now 28lbs from my Christmas target xxx

Last edited:
Back