100 days today!

willowfire365

Silver Member
So I hope no one minds but I've reached 100 days at 100% today and I thought I'd post and say to some of the new people starting it can be done! I've lost 63 lb so far and it feels amazing! It's not an easy road but if you keep the determination going and keep distracted you can get there!

I had blood tests after about 6 weeks on the diet and my blood work was completely back to normal levels and I can honestly say it's the most fantastic feeling to know that your body is feeling better for what your doing and it's recovering and isn’t struggling like before!

Keep going everyone it's so worth everything we're all doing! :)

Tc X

Great post doll, perfect for the restarters like me. Proves it can be done. (im only 98 days behind ya!) :D

Congratulations on your 100 says and losing 63lbs:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

thats amazing , 100 days theres a book out on 100 days of dieting , well done

Thank you so much everyone! To celebrate I'm off to the theatre! Hope everyone's having great day!

X

Congratulations you've done really well and should be very proud of yourself!!

well done willowfire good on you x

Well done Willow thats amazing :) Have a fab night at the theatre - what you seeing?

x

Well done:))))

thats an excellent loss and excellent 100%. a big well done to you :)

Congratulations!! And enjoy the theatre :) im sure you're commitment and amazing loss has inspired a lot of people on here not just me, thanks for posting your experience x

What an amazing achievement! You are such an inspiration, Willowfire. Delighted to hear about your blood results, too. Health is more important than size in my book ... but isn't it great if you can crack both of them! Well done, well done, well done! :D

I just want to say thank you to all of you - your comments made me cry! It means so much to have support on here so thank you! :)

Emma I went to see Legally Blonde again! I’m a fan of Natalie Casey and she’s just gone in as Paulette and she’s outstanding so I went to see her again as a treat! It was a fantastic show as always!

Thank you SO much again everyone!

Tc X

I have wanted to see that show for aaaages - really like Sheridan Smith and really wanted to see her in it but missed out :( you'll have to take me with you next time ;)

well done that excellent :)

I have wanted to see that show for aaaages - really like Sheridan Smith and really wanted to see her in it but missed out :( you'll have to take me with you next time ;)

Emma it's amazing! I was lucky enough to see Sheridan twice and I've seen the play she's currently in a few times now and I love it too! I'm always going to the theatre - you might say i'm slightly obsessed! I just love it! You never know we might be able to organise a day you can make to go - Natalie is hysterical! :)

Thanks so much Chuck :)

X

I'm not sure I know Natalie will have to look her up. My last London theatre visit was to see Wicked took my 2 girls for their first proper show- they loved it! Hoping to take them to see the new wizard of oz soon and they also asking to see shrek. Love a night at the theatre just don't seem to get to do it too often. X

Hey a 100 days is a great landmark to reach. So jolly well done to you!!!!

Back