100 Days until Christmas

39/100, (39/68)

39/100, (39/69)

I have returned! You are no longer alone lol

November has not been a good month with me having time booked off work and events, but enough of the excuses, I am back
And I am on 30/71 of 100
Hope to add some more numbers to that before Santa comes
If I do really well (taking into account the Christmas events Iv got booked in) I may reach near 50/100, unlikely, but it's a good goal for me to work for!

X

Oh good, welcome back!!

40/100, 40/70

41/100, 41/71. I have friends coming to stay for a couple of days, I hope I can stay focussed.

32/73 of 100
My work are treating us to an all day buffet party at work tomoro so ill treat myself then get straight back on it on thursday,
hope it goes well with the friends over its not easy but keep thinking of adding more numbers to this thread or I could catch you up lol x

42/100, 42/72 survived today but I'm not sure about tomorrow.

42/100, 42/73, over syns today but should be back to normal tomorrow.

43/100, 43/74

44/100, 44/75

45/100, 45/76. How are you doing Sammy88?

Trying to be as healthy as I can but I can't add any more numbers on yet I'm afraid cos I went to a baby shower yesterday and there was a buffet, and we opened the celebrations while putting up the decorations today ill keep trying, I want to add some more numbers on this week I knew this month would be the hardest x

46/100, 46/77, hope to see you back with a few more numbers soon Sammie88!!

33/79 of 100

I'm back again! I managed to stay the same this week even though I was at 2 buffets and had 2 takeaways but I really wanna see those pounds come off again as nothing has come off since September and it made me a bit disheartened so I lost my will power but I'm trying to get my will power back and try to say No again
I want to loose the pounds again and December is just another month it doesn't mean I need to binge all month
How do u do it?

46/100, 46/78. Failed today with 18.5 syns because I went out for lunch. I hope to get back on track tomorrow. Well done on losing weight even though you have had a socialable time recently.

I have stuck to it but also had 18 syns today

I have seen other minimims members that have less syns the next day if they go slightly over to balance it out

So do we both pass or both fail?

I've decided that yesterday was not a failure, I feel I did bloody good hehe i had an hour and a half at the gym and stayed away from the open box of celebrations lol
I don't always use my 15 syns everyday so to go over by 3 little syns I don't think we should label ourselves as failures as long as we make the effort to rectify it the next day

Therefore I am 34/80 of 100 x

Back