100 Days until Christmas

5/100 whoop whoop lol Weigh in tomorrow morning....wish me luck lol xxx

4/100 after todays 100%er!! Am usually tucked up in bed by now but my daughter is off on her school French trip at 11.30!!!!! Have done well to resist with this loooooong evening!

Can I join? :) I've had 4 100% days :) had a little too much alcohol on Wednesday over my syns so I'm 4/100 today :)

5/100 :D

Am feeling so motivated by this challenge!!!!

4/100 this is day 5. Feeling really chuffed that I stayed away from the temptation of chocolate and cake during the night shift. Off to bed now to catch up on some sleep. See you all later. :zz:

5/100 for me :D Also lost 3lbs this week! :D Roll on the weekend! Good luck everyone xxx

Day 6/100 :D

Actually its day 6 isn't it lol, so 6/100 lol, lost count already!! xxx

I would love to lose 1 and a half stone by christmas if possible! Good luck everyone

first Saturday.... fingers crossed we all manage to stay on plan (at least my surprise visit from my boyfriends parents happened last week so won't happen this week lol) although maybe I would have done better if I'd started this and managed to keep my greedy little self on plan as where we went to eat I could have had something better then what I did :(

Good luck everyone for day 7

Just a note for the people who joined in later though, if you were off plan anytime from last Sunday surely you still have to count those days or do it out of less days so 99 or 98 depending on when you started, as if your counting from Monday rather then Sunday but still saying out of 100 you're actually counting down to boxing day and not Christmas

Just a note for the people who joined in later though, if you were off plan anytime from last Sunday surely you still have to count those days or do it out of less days so 99 or 98 depending on when you started, as if your counting from Monday rather then Sunday but still saying out of 100 you're actually counting down to boxing day and not Christmas

Thanks donna88, I started on Monday so my countdown should be 5/99. :)

I didnt start till the Monday but still counting 100 and just using last Sundau as a "fail" day

Yesterday I was naughty so am still on 4/100. Will be pleased with 5 a week - so have to be good today!!

5/100 for me so far, the fiancé bought some Pringles yesterday but I was good, I weighed out 2.5 syns worth and stopped at that, filled up on a glass of diet coke instead!

Back