100 Days until Christmas

I haven't posted on here since I joined the challenge, but am pleased to say that I am 6/100 so far, and day 7 is looking good too!! I bought a Freddo yesterday, and just opened it now, ate just over half, then made OH stuff the rest in his gob before I could be tempted to finish it haha!

Have counted it as 3syns instead of 5, and used one for ketchup on bacon sarny this morning - would normally have eaten all of the choc, but its Saturday, and who knows what might crop up :) xxx

I haven't posted on here since I joined the challenge, but am pleased to say that I am 6/100 so far, and day 7 is looking good too!! I bought a Freddo yesterday, and just opened it now, ate just over half, then made OH stuff the rest in his gob before I could be tempted to finish it haha!

Have counted it as 3syns instead of 5, and used one for ketchup on bacon sarny this morning - would normally have eaten all of the choc, but its Saturday, and who knows what might crop up :) xxx

Lol, Bet he enjoyed that. Loving the willpower tho, :clap: Hope it works out for you on the scales!!

Everyone is doing so well!! Well done guys!!

I, unfortunately, have not done so brilliantly. I succumbed to a bottle of wine after a particularly stressful day on Thursday, and then to picking and munching on Friday. On both days I was much better than I would usually have been on a 'fall off the wagon' kinda day, but still can't count either as 100% :(.

Still, right back on it today - usually I'd have written the whole weekend off by now, so something is working!

5 on track and 2 off track out of 7. Must do better.

Everyone is doing so well!! Well done guys!!

I, unfortunately, have not done so brilliantly. I succumbed to a bottle of wine after a particularly stressful day on Thursday, and then to picking and munching on Friday. On both days I was much better than I would usually have been on a 'fall off the wagon' kinda day, but still can't count either as 100% :(.

Still, right back on it today - usually I'd have written the whole weekend off by now, so something is working!

5 on track and 2 off track out of 7. Must do better.

Well done for not letting it ruin your whole week and for also not going as off the wagon as what you usually do. That's great and a lot harder then it sounds so you still deserve a big pat on the back :) we have 100 days I'm sure we'll all be having some off days and you can make up for those with some others coming up :)

I don't know what is wrong with me but ever since I posted this morning I have been STARVING, and craving mega naughty foods like white bread and chips!! I know I wont eat them cos I will feel sooo guilty, but I hate feeling like this cos it puts me in an awful mood. Am at OHs and he had a white bap with sliced turkey, there was nothing else for me to have and have already had my HEXb of brown bread so I just had a slice of turkey!! Going to try and make something nice SW wise for tea - deffo going to have to include SW chips :-( I just don't know what I want, think thats why I feel like this on a weekend, as I don't plan what I am going to have. BUT I will be 100% today!! xxxx

I don't know what is wrong with me but ever since I posted this morning I have been STARVING, and craving mega naughty foods like white bread and chips!! I know I wont eat them cos I will feel sooo guilty, but I hate feeling like this cos it puts me in an awful mood. Am at OHs and he had a white bap with sliced turkey, there was nothing else for me to have and have already had my HEXb of brown bread so I just had a slice of turkey!! Going to try and make something nice SW wise for tea - deffo going to have to include SW chips :-( I just don't know what I want, think thats why I feel like this on a weekend, as I don't plan what I am going to have. BUT I will be 100% today!! xxxx

Good luck, I always plan my weekends, but then it sometimes goes completely wrong, like last week my boyfriends mum and dad came up last minute which ruined my plans for the whole weekend food wise. I know how you feel hungry wise though. I'm starving today, think its because I'm bored though as I had porridge for breakfast and while we were out shopping I was fine but had my lunch when we got back and haven't really got anything to do and I just want to eat.

Need to decide whether tomorrow is a red or ee day, having babybel burgers but will I be happy with salad and fried veg or will I really want chips with it.... hmmmm

Good luck for the rest of the day, if you feel the need to eat something naughty come on here first and rant about it, hopefully it will put you off

Think I'm gonna go home for a couple of hours and make myself something to eat, at least if I'm not hungry I wont be tempted to eat something quick and easy! Then I can walk to the shops and get stuff in for mine and OH's tea, think I will make the crispy smash chicken recipe I found on here with chips and corn on the cob. I hate hungry days, think I need to start planning what I am going to have on a weekend - even just breakfast and lunch?? What do you think?

xx

Yes, use Slimming world chips and make sour cream dip with fromage fais, chives and extra light tub of philly with a pinch of paprika

Love having this, especially when I need to be naughty.

Try and plan what your having but leave it open for change, at least then you'll have sort of an idea?

Plans can always be changed, we found extra lean mince today which is why we're having the burgers tomorrow, slightly annoying as I've already written my plans down lol, so will have to.

Going home to sort out something to eat def sounds a good idea for today though

I'm hoping to have lost 28lbs by Christmas - average 2lbs/week between now and then. It was my birthday on Thursday so I've had a fairly bad few days but I'm back tomorrow with a vengeance. I've had a really slow start to SW but I reached a point last weekend where I just realised that I need to knuckle down and stop making excuses! Also, we're trying to budget for Christmas/a visit to see family in Texas next year, so that will help my resolve in NOT EATING TAKE AWAYS (or Nandos, or Warsaw Diner American breakfasts). SO, no 100% days for me yet, but hopefully by the end of tomorrow it will be 1 :)

7/100 for me, i'm seeing some great support on this thread :)

Day 7 and 7/100 :) feeling really good. Wonder how long I can go without an off plan day... next plans I have which might take me off plan is a party the weekend before halloween (well boyfriend wants to go see his friends at some point before then as well and they eat rubbish but I might be able to talk them into a takeaway and then at least I could stay in control)

Day 7 and 7/100 :) feeling really good. Wonder how long I can go without an off plan day... next plans I have which might take me off plan is a party the weekend before halloween (well boyfriend wants to go see his friends at some point before then as well and they eat rubbish but I might be able to talk them into a takeaway and then at least I could stay in control)

I thought i had a clear run until the Christmas do's and such begin but i'm at a 21st on the 20th Oct, i'm planning and preparing for that now!

That's 6/100 for me
we have to accept that we r not going to be 100/100 come Christmas Day but we just have to keep trying to get as many 100% days as we can ... December is gonna be the worst with all the Christmas treats out and christmas parties/meals, We need to stack up the good days now to keep ahead in the game!
Hope people liked my cheesy pep talk :)

Today is my first day back at it with a vengeance - birthday week was dreadful, but I'm feeling super motivated now. Want to try and lose 14lbs by the end of October and 28lbs by Christmas, so I'm hoping that thought and MiniMins will help me stay motivated for as many 100% days as possible!

You can do it just keep visiting us all for support! I always find it difficult working on Sunday, as a chef I have to cook all my favourites; roast potatoes, Yorkshire Puds, honey roasted parsnips, pork pies and sausage rolls!!! Aaaaaaaah!!! But I'm not having any! I want another 100% today, and I'm weighing in at my mums house tonight fingers crossed I've lost some pounds!

Day 8 done and dusted!

Back