100 Days until Christmas

I had a brilliant day yesterday and have a bag full of free and superfree food for during work today, so I'm planning to succeed! I started when there were 92 days left until Christmas so I guess I'm 1/92 now!

I had a horrendous weekend so am still on 4/100!!! But its still 4 great days which I'm happy with and will be having a 100%er today (as its weigh in tonight!!)

I dear I may aswell write it now that I'm staying on 7/100, had a few nibbles at work today, had a busy shift! and desperate for food shopping tonight! So im not 100% today but Tomoro I will be able to add another number on... I will be good tomoro!

Blew it on day 6, 7 and today day 8!!!! Back on track tomorrow!!!! Meh!!! Good luck everyone xxx

Well I've managed 100% again today, but only JUST, accidentally ate my hex b twice and had to syn the bread from my sarny!! Grrr - 15 syns on the dot and WI tomorrow, was hoping to have a lower syn day but never mind still 9/100 :-D xxxx

9/100...lets keep chugging along people!

Back on track after my blip at the weekend - on 6/100. the annoying thing is that the off days weren't even the result of 'special events', just lack of will power!

Anyway, going to struggle on. I reckon anything over 90/100 by the end of this is outstanding, and anything in the 80-90 range is also really good going. So shall have to aim for that!

I'm aiming for 90/100 and will be very proud if i manage that, it does help that i am new on the waggon so motivation is very high at the minute! I'm clocking the days up while it's easy for me!

I'm aiming to lose a stone by Xmas and so happy to support this idea. I don't think I'll achieve every day but it would be good to feel accountable to others to do the best I can.

Come on everyone - lets get 10/100 under our belts - 10% of the way there already!! Xxx

I've planned my food for today, hope I can stick to it.

14 weigh ins until Christmas my SW consultant told me last night so my target is a pound a week to at least lose a stone. Hopefully I will lose more but at least that I will be happy. I know I won't be 100% before Xmas having a few nights out and meals to fit in before then but I want to be relatively good the rest of the time.

Good luck all,
Liz

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for this, it sounds perfect to me, a stone is a lot but a pound a week sounds manageable. Won't it be great to be a stone lighter at Xmas!

I've been on track for 3 days now :) weigh in tomorrow, hoping to lose 28lbs by Christmas still but I know I'm going to have to be super careful about what I eat between now and then. Looking forward to seeing if I've lost any weight as I was on holiday from group last week.

Back