100 Days until Christmas

Definitely sounds a lot more manageable and allows you to lose more one week and in case you have any sts or gains. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using MiniMins

So if we have this as part of the monthly challange it needs to be around 4.5lbs. I've put 4lbs as my pledge to the October month which should be about right. This is do-able and makes me feel very positive, thanks again! x

Yep another successful day for me too.

10/100 for me too! An unexplainably low 0.5lbs off tonight, but I am still smiling, as I have continually lost weight 5 weeks in a row - which is almost unheard of for me!! Onwards and downwards xxx

10/100 for me too! An unexplainably low 0.5lbs off tonight, but I am still smiling, as I have continually lost weight 5 weeks in a row - which is almost unheard of for me!! Onwards and downwards xxx

I maintained unexplainably, hoping it means I'll loose more next week instead

donna88 said:
I maintained unexplainably, hoping it means I'll loose more next week instead

Lets both cross our fingers that we have a freakishly high loss next week haha!! Xxx

Yay 10% of the way there! 10/100 :D WI tomorrow, fingers crossed for my half stone x

Day 11 planned and 1lb lost this week, just 13 more to goal. We Can Do This!

Woohoo, day 11/100 DONE!! And am in bed now feeling poorly (v sore throat) so wont be eating any more tonight! Hoping to wake up and have my throat feel better-can cope with a cold but not swollen tonsils again!!! Anyway, enough whining - I'm gonna be skinny(er) by Xmas so who cares xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11/100 and lost 3lbs this week! Going for another 2lbs off in the next 7 days (by day 18/100!!)

I'm still on 8/100 on day 11 but still pleased to see more ticks on my countdown chart than crosses! I have TOTM so keep changing my mind about what I fancy eating and keep being moody which changes my willpower but as long as I keep trying! at least I went to the gym Tuesday and did Zumba Wii for 45mins last nite so Iv not given up just moods aren't stable this week

I'm still on 8/100 on day 11 but still pleased to see more ticks on my countdown chart than crosses! I have TOTM so keep changing my mind about what I fancy eating and keep being moody which changes my willpower but as long as I keep trying! at least I went to the gym Tuesday and did Zumba Wii for 45mins last nite so Iv not given up just moods aren't stable this week

You have a very good attitude and you're right, as long as you do your best. I've been lucky so far in that I haven't had anything get in my way so I've been able to stay 100%... I think October will be harder for me as there will be more temptations, I'm going to still try my best to stay 100% but you never know how things will work out do you....

Back