100 Days until Christmas

I totally fell off the wagon last week but am back since yesterday so I'm at a measly 5/100 - a huge well done to you lot in the mid/late teens!!!!

I totally fell off the wagon last week but am back since yesterday so I'm at a measly 5/100 - a huge well done to you lot in the mid/late teens!!!!

At least your back on the wagon, you'll catch us up... there's no way we can seriously do 100 100% days especially with all the parties coming up over the next few months :) x

15/100 (15/17)

Its a long day for me tomorrow. Getting up at 5am to head off to work and won't be home until 8pm so will be seeking the comfort of my bed shortly :zz:. I am really chuffed I have remained 100% and feeling determined not to spoil it and to stay away from the works tuck shop :).

6/100 - hopefully back on track now - Christmas is loomig!!!

I wish i could say 18/100 but yesterday i had 22 syns! So it was not 100% by my standards (i might of let myself get away with it if i had still had 105 syns over the week but this took me over). So i'm now on 17/100 out of a possible 18/100.

Had a STS at WI when i deserved a loss!! Came home and almost had a binge but managed to stop it after 2 Feast lolly's! Achievement in itself i suppose!

Well done everyone else!

I wish i could say 18/100 but yesterday i had 22 syns! So it was not 100% by my standards (i might of let myself get away with it if i had still had 105 syns over the week but this took me over). So i'm now on 17/100 out of a possible 18/100.

Had a STS at WI when i deserved a loss!! Came home and almost had a binge but managed to stop it after 2 Feast lolly's! Achievement in itself i suppose!

Well done everyone else!

Def a achievement, well done.

and 7 syns over for the day isn't bad, so although not 100% it could have been much worse.

19/19 today :) unfortunately tomorrow I am going on a night out and know I will be over syns for drinks, but I am really looking forward to it, and I think 19/20 days is pretty good going, and would love to get even half a pound off next week - and would be able to live with an STS. Anyway here's to another 100% day!! xx

May I join in - this thread is a great idea! So if today (Thursday) is day 19, then I am currently on 18/100 and hoping to lose at least 21 pounds by Christmas. Good luck and well done so far to everyone.

18/100 :)

Back