100 Days until Christmas

Day 27 @ 100% :D

26/28 today, and a giant gym session too! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 28 done! Almost had a disaster today though! Went to my parents and my dad had made a steak and mushroom pie and it smelled devine, there was 1/4 of it left, i asked how he had made it and it was free apart from the pastry, i thought i'll syn it later and gobbled it all up :eek: Checked the ready to roll packet and he had used a full 500g on the pie! Well there was quite a bit of cut offs that weighed 100g so that means i had 100g of pastry to myself...equalling 23.5 syns!! What!! If i have 7 syns tomorrow and Tues then i still only total 100 for the week :) phew!

If i go over my 105 for the week i will knock one of my 100% days off :p Just being honest!

23/100; 23/29

27/29 (27/100) and ANOTHER big gym session today, I'm chuffed with myself! Keep going everyone! xx

24/100, 24/30, and I only need to pay back 2 syns to get back on track again from yesterdays excess

Couldn't get on yesterday, but i made it to 29/100. Will do tonight's later.

25/31, 31/100

went out and had cajun veggie burger and chips for lunch.... whoops :/ so that's another off plan. Have to be super good the rest of this week with me having pizza on Friday as I'm aiming for a maintain

went out and had cajun veggie burger and chips for lunch.... whoops :/ so that's another off plan. Have to be super good the rest of this week with me having pizza on Friday as I'm aiming for a maintain

Could you not be within weekly syns?

Anyway, day 30 for me, managed to keep to 7 syns today and yesterday so that's 100 total for the week, so i am keeping my 25 syn blowout of Sunday as a 100% day :)

Could you not be within weekly syns?

Anyway, day 30 for me, managed to keep to 7 syns today and yesterday so that's 100 total for the week, so i am keeping my 25 syn blowout of Sunday as a 100% day :)

I suppose yesterday would have been within my weekly syns, but it will mean Friday will def be over, but I was planning on counting Friday as off plan anyway :) thanks as daft as it sounds I forgot about weekly syns.

Do you do them weekly, do you find your okay to go syn free some days and still loose?

Yesterday was football night but I stayed within my syns. So today I can say it is day 3/70 for me!!! I need to be slimmer by December as I a moving in with my boyfriend I want to look fab and to start that new stage of my life without weight concerns or feeling crapy because I'm fat!!!!

Back