100 Days until Christmas

26/100, 26/32

I suppose yesterday would have been within my weekly syns, but it will mean Friday will def be over, but I was planning on counting Friday as off plan anyway :) thanks as daft as it sounds I forgot about weekly syns.

Do you do them weekly, do you find your okay to go syn free some days and still loose?

I like to do them daily, only being 5 weeks in i need them every day! I had a little splurge on Sunday and had to cut back on Mon and Tues which i found difficult!

Hope you enjoy Friday :)

Day 31 for me, managed a 2.5lbs loss and managed to get overall syns to 100/105 for the week despite Sundays steak pie :rolleyes:

Day 30/32, ended up in McDonald's - dinner disaster - BUT I got a chicken nugget happy meal and a fruit bag, and didn't eat the small fries!! Was determined not to ruin my diet tonight!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like to do them daily, only being 5 weeks in i need them every day! I had a little splurge on Sunday and had to cut back on Mon and Tues which i found difficult!

Hope you enjoy Friday :)

Thankyou, I'm hoping I'll just enjoy it and not worry. As its only a one off. Plus I am in my target range so should be able to enjoy a one off pizza night without beating myself up

Day 30/32, ended up in McDonald's - dinner disaster - BUT I got a chicken nugget happy meal and a fruit bag, and didn't eat the small fries!! Was determined not to ruin my diet tonight!! Xxx

Well done for saving that one :)

yesterday was 31/32 for me, today should be a good one too

Thankyou, I'm hoping I'll just enjoy it and not worry. As its only a one off. Plus I am in my target range so should be able to enjoy a one off pizza night without beating myself up

If i was in target range i would not be worrying! In fact i think a pizza night would be a weekly thing :p You have done so well, enjoy being able to splurge x

If i was in target range i would not be worrying! In fact i think a pizza night would be a weekly thing :p You have done so well, enjoy being able to splurge x

Thanks, have a halloween party next week as well but hopefully should stay within range over both weeks

27/100, 27/33

Day 32 :)

32/33 might have Chinese instead of pizza tomorrow if my nanna's not having pizza, then I can stay on plan with the rest of my weekly syns... will see what happens tomorrow though

31/33 yesterday, still going strong, I want over 90/100 by Xmas day!! Xx

Well todays not going as well as planned, made my mum a cake and tried a bit of everything... whoops. I think today is officially off plan, but I'm going to try and be sensible with it, I'll enjoy whatever take-away I have but won't go silly (will stick with boiled rice rather than egg fried if I get chinese ect.) and I will have a slice of cake, but I'm not having anything else off plan. :) so hopefully will still be in for a maintain on Tuesday (I've been syn free the past two days and can go syn free or very low syn until Tuesday quite easily)

26/100, 26/33 way over syns today, at a friends for lunch

31/33 (31/100) still not bad I suppose. Hope today doesn't effect WI on Tuesday too much (I know it will effect it a little) really hoping for a maintain

Day 33 for me, not sure i'll have a 100% day tomorrow as i'm at my cousin's 21st birthday party, i have allocated 40 syns but if i go over then i go over, as long as i enjoy doing it! I will try to stick to it though.

Oh dear 26/100, 26/34 off to France tomorrow but will be counting!

32/34 yesterday, keep up the good work everyone!! Xxx

Back