100 Days until Christmas

55/100., 55/89

Last edited:
56/100, 56/89. I hope I can make 60. Out for family meal tomorrow so will provably be over syns. At the.moment just trying to maintain present weight unti Jan 1st.

56/100, 56/90. I hope to make 60 but will be over syns tomorrow as out for family meal. I just hope to maintain present weight unto Jan 1st.

56/100, 56/90 sorry duplicates, tablet playing up!

Haha I've done that before,

Hope u make it to 60,

I was a few syns over today and then had a few alcoholic drinks so I will cross today off and get straight back on it tomoro

I stuck to the diet even though I went over my syns though; I didn't just think "oh well I've blown it now, I may as well eat junk" so I feel pretty proud about that!

56/100, 56/91
Well done for not losing it even after going over syns. I'm trying to do that cos went over at lunch although I decided not to count syns today. Back to being good again tomorrow - we are only human!

57/100, 57/92 just

Struggling, getting ready to pack in the diet for Christmas... Suddenly loads of plans made involving delicious food (healthy options r not available at this time of year at gatherings lol)

ill be happy if I hit 40 I won't get more than that but to be honest... I'm just proud that I carried on and didnt blow the whole of December

Really looking forward to crimbo got a syn free Xmas Dinner to make on Xmas day have bought syn free chipolatas and syn free sausage meat to make my cous cous stuffing were having turkey pork beef ham and duck and all the superfree veggies i can grab im having syn free gravy that i make with blitzed up mushrooms oxo cubes and water im soooo excited :D

Struggling, getting ready to pack in the diet for Christmas... Suddenly loads of plans made involving delicious food (healthy options r not available at this time of year at gatherings lol)

ill be happy if I hit 40 I won't get more than that but to be honest... I'm just proud that I carried on and didnt blow the whole of December

I'm sure you can make 40, only 1 more day to go!

Really looking forward to crimbo got a syn free Xmas Dinner to make on Xmas day have bought syn free chipolatas and syn free sausage meat to make my cous cous stuffing were having turkey pork beef ham and duck and all the superfree veggies i can grab im having syn free gravy that i make with blitzed up mushrooms oxo cubes and water im soooo excited :D

Yes very positive, good planning. I don't think I will be so good. Trouble is even one day straying off diet means that it will take me at least a week to correct the balance. Oh well I have reached this year's goal and will be determined to get back to a new goal in the New Year!

Yes very positive, good planning. I don't think I will be so good. Trouble is even one day straying off diet means that it will take me at least a week to correct the balance. Oh well I have reached this year's goal and will be determined to get back to a new goal in the New Year!

After putting on 8 lb on a 2 week all inc Holiday it tool me nearly 3 months to lose it and get back on track so I dont want to loose momentum as ive only just got it back

After putting on 8 lb on a 2 week all inc Holiday it tool me nearly 3 months to lose it and get back on track so I dont want to loose momentum as ive only just got it back

Yes all to easy to put it on and so hard to take it off!

57/100, 57/93. Just 2.5 syns over :(

58/100, 58/94, only 2 days to make 60!

59/100, 59/95, just. Only one more and I'll relax!

60/100, 60/96 so I am at least 60% and that's good enough if I don't manage any more!

60/100, 60/97

61/100, 61/98 made it to another day!

Back