100% No If's or Buts's!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by KRM_90, 22 March 2015 Social URL.

1. JulieH333

JulieH333 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(32.67%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hey, is it just strength training, no cardio? I ask because a vlcd doesn't give you enough cals to do cardio.

I do know that muscle weighs more than fat. So if you are building muscle it might have a small impact on your loss. However the inch loss should be better as you are more toned. But I would think it would balance out in time. It's got to when your only having c. 450 cals a day. Did you ask your consultant about it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yea I did and it is really more strength training.

But it is making me extremely demotivated and down, so maybe I should just concentrate on the products until I lose more weight. I still have a lot to lose so I have plenty of time to get toning when I lose a bit more. I will be speaking to me consultant on Sat but it is really getting me down with this lack of weight loss. :(

Kx

4. Honey-J

Honey-J Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.92%)
    Diet:
    5:2 plan
    I would stop training if I'm honest and carrying on with the diet maybe when u have 2 stones or less to lose start improving your fitness then. Our bodies won't be able to take too much pressure with a vLCd and intense exercise like that. But yes mention it too your cdc x

5. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yea I am starting to think I am going to stop the PT sessions.

I only just got to Step 1 and don't want to move up yet. So I think I need to stop the sessions and just concentrate on the Products.

Thanks guys, sorry for being down and moany.

Kx

6. JulieH333

JulieH333 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(32.67%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    You are not being moany at all!!

I personally think the more active I am the less I lose. However when I do nothing I also lose less. Happy medium is good. Who knows why! Makes no sense but that's what I find.

7. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I had good losses up until I started my PT sessions. And I guess I am sitting at a desk now but I am up and down to the filing, printer and that I suppose. Plus I struggle to sit still for long periods haha.

Thanks guys, but I think stopping the PT sessions is the best way forward. I am so demotivated and mentally not seeing the weight coming off is not a good motivator.
    It is good to hear the opinions and advice of you guys though. Helps a lot.

Kx

8. JulieH333

JulieH333 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(32.67%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I have a polar flow. Like a fitbit. I wear that so I can see my level if activity to make sure it is not too low. I sit at a desk all day too. It just reminds me to get up and move around often.

9. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yea, luckily I do get up a fair bit to do filing, scan and print things. So it is not too bad. But I may look into it :)

Kx

10. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello my CWP friends!

So today was weigh in and it's just another 2lb loss. I know I should be proud of that and I keep telling myself that a loss is a loss, but I have to admit it is a little bit de-motivating.
    But its another week done and a new week to try a bit harder.
    I am taking this week off my personal training to see if it is that, that is making a difference to my weight loss.
    I have however since I started lost 7.5 inches off my waist and that is measuring with a thick jumper on today.

I have finally broke into the next stone bracket so I am 4 lbs away from my 3 stone loss. I should remember that in just 10 weeks I have lost 2stone 10lbs. It is an achievement. Just have to keep that in mind.

I am still 100% and I will plan to keep it that way, no slip ups. I am maybe thinking of just seeing my consultant every 2 weeks. As I don't have problem staying on track when I don't see her. Plus mentally seeing the bigger loss is a boost.
    I started speaking to a guy who is really positive and lovely. Feels good to be social and have someone to speak to who compliments and keeps me up when I am just not in the mood. Need more friends like those.

I did however buy a new fruit tea today, it is cranberry and vanilla flavour and it tastes sooo good, it is unreal. So I have a big teapot to myself hehe :)

It has been a mix of sunshine and rain today and of course I picked a pair of jeans that are clearly too big for me now. Won't make that mistake again.

Hope everyone is getting on well and are enjoying their weekend. I look forward to hearing updates on everyone. Missing this thread a little bit :(

Much Love

Kx

11. 6ST2GO

6ST2GO Member

We'll done Hun it's nice when you pick up clothes and find they are too big... I have 46 days to lose 46 LBS.... Can I do it? Of course I can and I will xxx

12. 6ST2GO

6ST2GO Member

13. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    So I treated myself to

Twinings Green Tea BUT in cherry bakewell and fudge melt flavour.

Little bit in love and only 1 calorie.

If you like green tea or are trying to drink more of it.
    Try those flavours!

Kx

14. JulieH333

JulieH333 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(32.67%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    oh yum! Must seek those out.

My my period is due any day and I am craving like mad. Have resorted to Harley's jelly ... Fat free, 10 calls and with only 1.8g carb. Naughty I know, but whatever gets you through the day! I could probably resist if I tried even a little bit but hey it was good .... Mango and passion fruit flavour. No idea if it's allowed either!

15. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aww that sucks. I hate cravings.
    Yea I had to order then online to get the flavours.
    They so it in Salted Caramel, gingerbread and caramerlised appled flavour too!
    So yum!
    Well I suppose jelly is not too bad. Lot of sugar maybe? Id ask your consultant what is better to have if your craving.

Kx

16. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Cambridge People!

So it is finally Friday, thank god!
    Dress down day at work and I only work 5.5 hours today which is awesome.

I have my weigh in tomorrow and I am keen to see if not having my PT session is better for my weightloss or not. I had 4lbs to lose to reach my 3 stone loss goal.

I have been 100% for 11 weeks now and I am feeling good about achieving that considering a lot of people told me it would be hard not to cheat, but to be honest I haven't found it that hard.
    I think it is all about Will power and mental strength. Some of us need more support than others and well I am all for the support and sometimes I need a little I must admint.
    But that is what we are all here for! :)

Let's hope for a good loss for me tomorrow, I could do with the positive motivation from that to make my weekend.

I hope you all are having a good Friday and have an Awesome weekend.
    Keep up the chat on the thread guys, I feel like I haven't heard from you in a while.

Mucho Love
    Kx

17. JulieH333

JulieH333 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(32.67%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    11 weeks 100% takes astounding strength. In my first 11 weeks I had 2 weeks off for Christmas and about 3 nights out at other times. You're doing so well .... And so close to 3 stone! Excellent. You must be starting to feel amazing. How many sizes have you dropped so far?

Cant wait to hear weigh in results today.

18. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks!

I am starting to feel better. People are noticing but I have to say I haven't moved down any clothes sizes. My jeans are starting to slack off but not small enough for smaller jeans.

I think I need to lose another stone probably before I start moving down sizes. I'm not sure.

Yea I am lucky that I haven't had nights out of any special events. But I have the rest of this month, june, july and part of august before I come off plan for my b'day.

Hope your getting on fine?
    Weigh in today so I shall update after that.

Kx

19. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    SO TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!

I am so pleased. After cancelling my PT Session this week, it worked and I lost 5lbs this week!
    I have officially reached the 3 stone loss mark and an extra pound! I am very happy about the loss, I just need to keep it up now.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend?
    Remember stay 100% and you will see great results! I have been 100% for 11 weeks so it is totally possible!

Good Luck
    Mucho Love

Kx

20. JulieH333

JulieH333 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(32.67%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Oh wow!!! That's phenomenal. So pleased for you. You deserve it with the work you've put it.

21. KRM_90

KRM_90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    So, I am having one of those days where I realise that whethet I lose 1lb or 5lbs I should be happy about it.

But I have to say when I lose very little it just makes me disappointed. But I guess I have to remember its another step towards my goal not away.

But anyone else find it disappointing or is it just me?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.