100% No If's or Buts's!

I would stop training if I'm honest and carrying on with the diet maybe when u have 2 stones or less to lose start improving your fitness then. Our bodies won't be able to take too much pressure with a vLCd and intense exercise like that. But yes mention it too your cdc x

Yea I am starting to think I am going to stop the PT sessions.

I only just got to Step 1 and don't want to move up yet. So I think I need to stop the sessions and just concentrate on the Products.

Thanks guys, sorry for being down and moany.

Kx

Yea I am starting to think I am going to stop the PT sessions. I only just got to Step 1 and don't want to move up yet. So I think I need to stop the sessions and just concentrate on the Products. Thanks guys, sorry for being down and moany. Kx

You are not being moany at all!!

I personally think the more active I am the less I lose. However when I do nothing I also lose less. Happy medium is good. Who knows why! Makes no sense but that's what I find.

You are not being moany at all!!

I personally think the more active I am the less I lose. However when I do nothing I also lose less. Happy medium is good. Who knows why! Makes no sense but that's what I find.

Well I had good losses up until I started my PT sessions. And I guess I am sitting at a desk now but I am up and down to the filing, printer and that I suppose. Plus I struggle to sit still for long periods haha.

Thanks guys, but I think stopping the PT sessions is the best way forward. I am so demotivated and mentally not seeing the weight coming off is not a good motivator.
It is good to hear the opinions and advice of you guys though. Helps a lot.

Kx

Well I had good losses up until I started my PT sessions. And I guess I am sitting at a desk now but I am up and down to the filing, printer and that I suppose. Plus I struggle to sit still for long periods haha. Thanks guys, but I think stopping the PT sessions is the best way forward. I am so demotivated and mentally not seeing the weight coming off is not a good motivator. It is good to hear the opinions and advice of you guys though. Helps a lot. Kx

I have a polar flow. Like a fitbit. I wear that so I can see my level if activity to make sure it is not too low. I sit at a desk all day too. It just reminds me to get up and move around often.

I have a polar flow. Like a fitbit. I wear that so I can see my level if activity to make sure it is not too low. I sit at a desk all day too. It just reminds me to get up and move around often.

Yea, luckily I do get up a fair bit to do filing, scan and print things. So it is not too bad. But I may look into it :)

Kx

Hello my CWP friends!

So today was weigh in and it's just another 2lb loss. I know I should be proud of that and I keep telling myself that a loss is a loss, but I have to admit it is a little bit de-motivating.
But its another week done and a new week to try a bit harder.
I am taking this week off my personal training to see if it is that, that is making a difference to my weight loss.
I have however since I started lost 7.5 inches off my waist and that is measuring with a thick jumper on today.

I have finally broke into the next stone bracket so I am 4 lbs away from my 3 stone loss. I should remember that in just 10 weeks I have lost 2stone 10lbs. It is an achievement. Just have to keep that in mind.

I am still 100% and I will plan to keep it that way, no slip ups. I am maybe thinking of just seeing my consultant every 2 weeks. As I don't have problem staying on track when I don't see her. Plus mentally seeing the bigger loss is a boost.
I started speaking to a guy who is really positive and lovely. Feels good to be social and have someone to speak to who compliments and keeps me up when I am just not in the mood. Need more friends like those.

I did however buy a new fruit tea today, it is cranberry and vanilla flavour and it tastes sooo good, it is unreal. So I have a big teapot to myself hehe :)

It has been a mix of sunshine and rain today and of course I picked a pair of jeans that are clearly too big for me now. Won't make that mistake again.

Hope everyone is getting on well and are enjoying their weekend. I look forward to hearing updates on everyone. Missing this thread a little bit :(

Much Love

Kx

We'll done Hun it's nice when you pick up clothes and find they are too big... I have 46 days to lose 46 LBS.... Can I do it? Of course I can and I will xxx

So I treated myself to

Twinings Green Tea BUT in cherry bakewell and fudge melt flavour.

Little bit in love and only 1 calorie.

If you like green tea or are trying to drink more of it.
Try those flavours!

Kx

So I treated myself to

Twinings Green Tea BUT in cherry bakewell and fudge melt flavour.

Little bit in love and only 1 calorie.

If you like green tea or are trying to drink more of it.
Try those flavours!

Kx

oh yum! Must seek those out.

My my period is due any day and I am craving like mad. Have resorted to Harley's jelly ... Fat free, 10 calls and with only 1.8g carb. Naughty I know, but whatever gets you through the day! I could probably resist if I tried even a little bit but hey it was good .... Mango and passion fruit flavour. No idea if it's allowed either!

oh yum! Must seek those out.

My my period is due any day and I am craving like mad. Have resorted to Harley's jelly ... Fat free, 10 calls and with only 1.8g carb. Naughty I know, but whatever gets you through the day! I could probably resist if I tried even a little bit but hey it was good .... Mango and passion fruit flavour. No idea if it's allowed either!

Aww that sucks. I hate cravings.
Yea I had to order then online to get the flavours.
They so it in Salted Caramel, gingerbread and caramerlised appled flavour too!
So yum!
Well I suppose jelly is not too bad. Lot of sugar maybe? Id ask your consultant what is better to have if your craving.

Kx

Hey Cambridge People!

So it is finally Friday, thank god!
Dress down day at work and I only work 5.5 hours today which is awesome.

I have my weigh in tomorrow and I am keen to see if not having my PT session is better for my weightloss or not. I had 4lbs to lose to reach my 3 stone loss goal.

I have been 100% for 11 weeks now and I am feeling good about achieving that considering a lot of people told me it would be hard not to cheat, but to be honest I haven't found it that hard.
I think it is all about Will power and mental strength. Some of us need more support than others and well I am all for the support and sometimes I need a little I must admint.
But that is what we are all here for! :)

Let's hope for a good loss for me tomorrow, I could do with the positive motivation from that to make my weekend.

I hope you all are having a good Friday and have an Awesome weekend.
Keep up the chat on the thread guys, I feel like I haven't heard from you in a while.

Mucho Love
Kx

Hey Cambridge People!

So it is finally Friday, thank god!
Dress down day at work and I only work 5.5 hours today which is awesome.

I have my weigh in tomorrow and I am keen to see if not having my PT session is better for my weightloss or not. I had 4lbs to lose to reach my 3 stone loss goal.

I have been 100% for 11 weeks now and I am feeling good about achieving that considering a lot of people told me it would be hard not to cheat, but to be honest I haven't found it that hard.
I think it is all about Will power and mental strength. Some of us need more support than others and well I am all for the support and sometimes I need a little I must admint.
But that is what we are all here for! :)

Let's hope for a good loss for me tomorrow, I could do with the positive motivation from that to make my weekend.

I hope you all are having a good Friday and have an Awesome weekend.
Keep up the chat on the thread guys, I feel like I haven't heard from you in a while.

Mucho Love
Kx

11 weeks 100% takes astounding strength. In my first 11 weeks I had 2 weeks off for Christmas and about 3 nights out at other times. You're doing so well .... And so close to 3 stone! Excellent. You must be starting to feel amazing. How many sizes have you dropped so far?

Cant wait to hear weigh in results today.

11 weeks 100% takes astounding strength. In my first 11 weeks I had 2 weeks off for Christmas and about 3 nights out at other times. You're doing so well .... And so close to 3 stone! Excellent. You must be starting to feel amazing. How many sizes have you dropped so far?

Cant wait to hear weigh in results today.

Thanks!

I am starting to feel better. People are noticing but I have to say I haven't moved down any clothes sizes. My jeans are starting to slack off but not small enough for smaller jeans.

I think I need to lose another stone probably before I start moving down sizes. I'm not sure.

Yea I am lucky that I haven't had nights out of any special events. But I have the rest of this month, june, july and part of august before I come off plan for my b'day.

Hope your getting on fine?
Weigh in today so I shall update after that.

Kx

SO TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!

I am so pleased. After cancelling my PT Session this week, it worked and I lost 5lbs this week!
I have officially reached the 3 stone loss mark and an extra pound! I am very happy about the loss, I just need to keep it up now.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend?
Remember stay 100% and you will see great results! I have been 100% for 11 weeks so it is totally possible!

Good Luck
Mucho Love

Kx

SO TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY! I am so pleased. After cancelling my PT Session this week, it worked and I lost 5lbs this week! I have officially reached the 3 stone loss mark and an extra pound! I am very happy about the loss, I just need to keep it up now. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend? Remember stay 100% and you will see great results! I have been 100% for 11 weeks so it is totally possible! Good Luck Mucho Love Kx

Oh wow!!! That's phenomenal. So pleased for you. You deserve it with the work you've put it.

So, I am having one of those days where I realise that whethet I lose 1lb or 5lbs I should be happy about it.

But I have to say when I lose very little it just makes me disappointed. But I guess I have to remember its another step towards my goal not away.

But anyone else find it disappointing or is it just me?

So, I am having one of those days where I realise that whethet I lose 1lb or 5lbs I should be happy about it. But I have to say when I lose very little it just makes me disappointed. But I guess I have to remember its another step towards my goal not away. But anyone else find it disappointing or is it just me?

It's not just you. I get the same. I think "Is that what I've starved myself all week for?".

But you're right. No matter how little, it is a step in the right direction. I try to tell myself that even staying the same is an investment in next week. As you know, it all catches up and comes off in the end.

hi

Hi everyone new to this minimins thingy iI too wanting to lose weight before my birthday in august 3 stone to be exact but I just can't do it how are you managing?? I lost half stone put it on lost again then back on now I'm heavier than when I started what do you do??

Hi everyone new to this minimins thingy iI too wanting to lose weight before my birthday in august 3 stone to be exact but I just can't do it how are you managing?? I lost half stone put it on lost again then back on now I'm heavier than when I started what do you do??

Hi Amymc86.

I am on the cambridge weightplan...are you?

I have been on it for nearly 12 weeks now and I am 3 stone down.

It is a lot of willpower and strength, but the people on here are supportive and critically constructive when we need it.

If you are just trying to do it on your own, stay away from carbs!! They are the enemy. Say hello to a lot of protein and also I like to serve my food on a side plate so I am not stacking big quanties and the plate looks full.

Anything else I can try and give me opinion on let me know.

Kx

Back