100% November! :)

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Well, it's a new month, so I feel it's a great time to start afresh :) The last two months were well... let's say... RUBBISH! :p

I NEED this month to be 100% :) 1200 cals a day, 1 day a week 1800 cals...

I had a massive (drunken :p) heart to heart with my ex this weekend and he's the first person I've told about how I've been struggling with my eating and how my confidence has dropped lately... So I feel like I can do it this month! :)

Hopefully if I lose a tiny bit this month then it'll give me some lee-way for the Christmas period :)

Soooooo...

Monday 1st November

Breakfast...

* Packet of caramel snack a jacks
(100 cals)

Lunch...

* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread, toasted with marmite
(120 cals)
* Porridge
(200 cals)
* 20 grapes
(60 cals)

Snack...

* Apple
(50 cals)
* 2 party ring biscuits
(60 cals)

Tea...

* Sainsburys basic shepherds pie
(210 cals)
* Can of baby carrots
(40 cals)
* Tomato sauce
(15 cals)
* 30g of fruit & fibre cereal with 100ml of skimmed milk
(150 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)

Supper...

* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* Weight watchers yoghurt
(50 cals)
* Pink 'n' White
(50 cals)

Total = 1190 :)

Last edited:
What a super-duper attitude. :)

Also - wow at your food! It might just be me but it looks to me like plenty of food whilst not going over your calorie limit. Good luck for November, I'm sure you can make it your month and achieve your goals. You've made a great fresh start.

Enjoy.

Well done Lozzy, keep it up! I think your food diary is ace, I need to try and get mine like yours, it seems like you eat loads so it must keep you full up, yet your cal intake is so low...you've got it right! I keep thinking surely I have eaten too much, when I have only eaten like 700 cals.....

:party0011::wee:welcome back gorgeous! I love your determination. Thats what i'm going to do, 100% November :) xx

Aw thankyouuuuuu!! :) lol I NEVER give up! :p Fingers crossed this month is a good one! :)

Are you leaving us to go back across to atkins?? I hope whatever you've decided to do goes brilliantly for you :) let us know how you get on won't you??

You'll be missed!! :p

xx

What a super-duper attitude. :)

Also - wow at your food! It might just be me but it looks to me like plenty of food whilst not going over your calorie limit. Good luck for November, I'm sure you can make it your month and achieve your goals. You've made a great fresh start.

Enjoy.

Hehe thankyou Littleone :) I think this fresh start is definitely the "one" :p

Yeahhh, I tend to find the lowest possible calorie foods and eat loads of them! :) I like to constantly eat to be honest :p so this usually works for me! :)

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's brilliant!! :) Have you done that through calorie counting?? You should be super duper proud of yourself!! :)

xx

Well done Lozzy, keep it up! I think your food diary is ace, I need to try and get mine like yours, it seems like you eat loads so it must keep you full up, yet your cal intake is so low...you've got it right! I keep thinking surely I have eaten too much, when I have only eaten like 700 cals.....

Thankyouuu Tink!! :D

Yeah I do eat looooooads haha! But all good stuff I guess! :p

I've just read your food diary actually... looks yummy! :) Well done on the weight you've lost already!!

How are you finding calorie counting?? Have you been doing it long?? Looking forward to hearing from you!! :)

xx

Tuesday 2nd November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Lunch...

* Marmite sandwich (2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal)
(120 cals)
* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)
* Yoghurt
(50 cals)
* 2 party rings
(60 cals)

Tea...

* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread toasted with lemon curd
(140 cals)
* Bag of chicken bites
(70 cals)

Supper...

* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread toasted with light soft cheese and sliced beetroot
(140 cals)
* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread topped with 5 sugar free marshmallows each and melted in the microwave (om nom nom :p)
(150 cals)
* 5 party rings
(145 cals)
* 1 sugar free marshmallow
(5 cals)

Total = 1180 :)

Haha I know this looks like a weird food diary today, full of alllll sorts of weird sweet treats! :p But I had company last night so we just had little bits and bobs when we felt like it, I didn't have a big tea or anything :)

Also, went to the gym yesterday and burnt off 400 cals doing cardio for an hourish :) Which was soooo nice! :) I pushed myself really hard, but not to the end of the world and back like I used to when I'd go for the whole day and burn like 1200 calories and do an hours weight lifting as well! lol

Wednesday 3rd November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Snack...

* Chicken bites
(70 cals)
* Bag of caramel snack a jacks
(100 cals)

Lunch...

* 2 slices of wholemeal weight watchers bread toasted with light soft cheese and sliced beetroot
(140 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)
* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)

Tea...

* 4 egg white omlette with a can of sliced mushrooms and a dollop of tomato puree on the side
(115 cals)
* Slice of wholemeal weight watchers bread with 5 sugar-free marshmallows on the top melted in the microwave
(75 cals)
* 30g of fruit and fibre with 100ml of skimmed milk
(150 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge
(200 cals)
* Pink 'n' White
(50 cals)

Total = 1200 (plus one mouthful of cake :p) :)

I feel like I've got uuuuuber strong will power today! My manager asked us to work late, but he ordered in pizza hut pizza for us all... I didn't touch a single crumb! :D

Last edited:
Sorry I didnt answer your earlier question on here! Im finding calorie counting OK so far, I think its amazing how many healthy things you can actually eat! I am eating 3 meals a day and healthy snacks and I am never hungry its amazing!

Also still loving going to the gym which is scaring me actually lol, I thought I would stick at it for a couple of weeks and then give up.....

Hey. :)

I love to graze throughout the day too. Thank you for saying that I should be proud, so kind of you. It's easy to forget sometimes how well we are doing (especially when we look at the big picture instead of our mini but still wonderful achievements) - and that counts for you too! Your food is still looking great.

xx

Sorry I didnt answer your earlier question on here! Im finding calorie counting OK so far, I think its amazing how many healthy things you can actually eat! I am eating 3 meals a day and healthy snacks and I am never hungry its amazing!

Also still loving going to the gym which is scaring me actually lol, I thought I would stick at it for a couple of weeks and then give up.....

Aw well that's great to hear! :) Just proves you don't have to starve yourself and go hungry all the time to lose weight :)

And it's lovely that you're still enjoying the gym! What kind of workout do you do there?? I'm somewhat of a gym addict!! :p

x

Hey. :)

I love to graze throughout the day too. Thank you for saying that I should be proud, so kind of you. It's easy to forget sometimes how well we are doing (especially when we look at the big picture instead of our mini but still wonderful achievements) - and that counts for you too! Your food is still looking great.

xx

Aw you're welcome, 'tis true though! :) That's true, we sometimes forget about the bigger picture and forget how brilliantly we are actually doing, even the smallest changes are a great achievement!

Do you keep a diary on here?? How many calories are you sticking to??

xx

Hey hunny! I'm just jumping on every band wagon at the moment lol.. OH thinks I should do JUDDD as atleast I'm eating what he eats every other day. I'm just trying to be careful as winter is when I put on weight and determined not to this time. Must start running again soon. Your diaries always make me smile.. You always sound so upbeat it's very catching xx

Ooo so you're a bit in limbo land at the moment then?? Are you just going to stick to healthy eating then rather than a diet?? I'm sure whichever path you choose you'll make it work for you! You are like the godess of weight loss!! :p

Can I ask... how long did it take you to lose all of your weight?? You must be about my age right?? (21)

Aww thankyou! I think you've got to have a positive attitude to this kind of thing haven't you? Even if you have the worst food day ever, it's better to put a positive spin on it rather than a downward spiral! :p lol

I hope you find something to suit you soon so you can relax a bit more :) hope to hear from your lovely self soon! :)

xx

mmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake.... sorry having a fat bird moment..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

First thing's first...

HAPPY BONFIRE NIGHT!!!!

:D

Morning everyone! :) Just on here quickly to pop down yesterday's food diary, and I will promise to reply to all you lovely people when I have a tadge more time! :p

Thursday 4th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Lunch...

* 5 rye crackerbreads (Aldi's version of ryvita)
(90 cals)
* 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
(30 cals)
(100 cals)
* Asda light date and walnut cake slice
(60 cals)
* 23 grapes
(70 cals)

Snack...

* Apple
(50 cals)

Tea...

* Half a bag of Sainsbury's basics stir fry (90 cals) with half a jar of tesco's basics tomato and herb sauce (50 cals) mixed with a teaspoon of curry powder
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* Pink 'n' white
(50 cals)
* Party ring biscuit
(30 cals)
* 30g of fruit and fibre with 100ml skimmed milk
(150 cals)

Supper...

* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* Porridge
(200 cals)
* Mouthful of cake (silly housemates leaving cake on the side unattended!! :p)

Total = 1200 cals :)

Last edited:
Friday 5th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Lunch...

* 5 rye crackerbreads (Aldi's version of ryvita)
(90 cals)
* 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
(30 cals)
(100 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)
* 20 grapes
(60 cals)

Snack...

* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread and tomato puree
(115 cals)
* Some sprouts and carrots
(100??? going to over guesstimate this!)
* Pink 'n' White
(50 cals)

Tea...

* 4 egg white omlette with mushrooms and a dollop of tomato puree
(115 cals)
* Porridge
(200 cals)
* 4 sugar free marshmallows

Total = 1180 cals (plus a bite of a hotdog and 1 almond) :)

Last edited:
Hey gorgeous one

How did today go for food?

Well i'm starting JUDDD tomorrow for sure, OH's birthday in 5 weeks and we've booked a weekend away, and i know they'll be drinking then and i want to do damage limitation beforehand. We only ever drink three times a year, his birthday, my birthday and when we go away so its not too bad.

I wish i was 21 again lol.. i'm 24. my weight loss is a long weird story so i'll shorten it. Orginally it only took me just over a year to get from about 18st to 10.5st, and then i took it too far and ended up well anorexic.. i spent the next few years gaining the weight back up to 13st and its taken me just under a year to get to just over 9st healthy.

i think i'll start a new diary in two weeks, but off i go again tomorrow

hear from you soon xx]

oh p.s. i'm copying a recipe of lemon curd from another thread it may save you calories ;-)

3 tbsp of canderel
grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
2 large eggs
2oz very low fat fromage frais

Whisk lemon juice and eggs together,add rind and sweeetner, place in bowl over saucepan of simmering water, stir until thickened.
Remove from heat and whisk in fromage frais until smooth.
Pour into a jar and keep cool.

Apparently you can also use (as above) but add a whole tub of Quark which makes a lovely lemony cheesecake filling.

Aw hi lovely! :)

Food has been good today! :) Resisted buying sweet treats on my break at uni and didn't have a burger/hotdog at the firework display so a pat on the back is deserved I think! :p

How has your first day back on JUDD gone?? Are you finding it okay?? I hope you're happy with it :) Bet you can't wait for his birthday! Are you going anywhere nice??

A similar age then! :p Ah righty, I knew you'd had your ups and downs, I just wasn't sure about the time scale and things like that :) Do you feel in a better place now with your weight then? It must have been really tough for you at some points...

I'm looking forward to seeing your diary when you start it!! :) Are you still going to be around posting on here??

And oh my gosh WOW! How much of a little star are you?! I'm am sooooooooo going to try making that this weekend! I'll let you know how it turns out!! Have you done it before?? Eeeeeeee if this works I will be THE happiest little thing in the WORLD! :p Thankyouuuuuuuu!!!! xx

mmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake.... sorry having a fat bird moment..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hahaha aw no lindsey don't, during my "bad food period" last week I bought a massive cheesecake and ate it all within 24 hours!! :eek: It's like totally the yummiest thing ever right?! :p

Back