100% November! :)

Sounds like another great day Lozzy, well done :) xxx

Aww thanks Tink that's sweet of you!! :)

I'm coming to have a nosey at your diary now, I've not read it today :p

xx

I see you have pink 'n' whites a lot, which is cool because I practically LIVE off those things!
I love the ones with jam in the middle. :D

I see you have pink 'n' whites a lot, which is cool because I practically LIVE off those things!
I love the ones with jam in the middle. :D

Awww aren't they just soooo lovely??? :D How are they only 50 calories?! :p I usually melt mine... have you tried doing that???

Yummm! :p

I keep on reading your thread... looks like you're doing a great job upto now! How are you finding it?? Surely you don't have much weight to lose?? Wish I was your weight!! :p

x

Morning sweetie!! x :)) x

Hey Shanny!!!! :D

It's nice to hear from you...

A congratulations for losing this week is in order for you right??

CONGRATULATIONS!

Bet you're so happy!! :) How much have you got left to go?? Are you still finding CC okay??

Woo! :) Have a good weekend!! :D xx

Hahaha aw no lindsey don't, during my "bad food period" last week I bought a massive cheesecake and ate it all within 24 hours!! :eek: It's like totally the yummiest thing ever right?! :p

I fricken LOVE cheese cake!!! They had something a little bit like cheese cake on holiday, but I can't remember the last time I had proper cheese cake... I'm thinking it might be before I started counting calories!!! LONG TIME AGO!!! lol!!! x

Saturday 6th November

Breakfast...

* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)

Lunch...

* M&S light chicken mayo sandwich
(260 cals)
* Fruit pastille jelly sweet
(40 cals)
* Toasted pumpkin seeds
(60 cals???)

Snack...

* Strawberries with weight watchers yoghurt on top
(100 cals)
* Extra light horlicks
(40 cals)

Tea...

* Tin of tescos basics baked beans (210 cals) on 2 slices of toasted weight watchers wholemeal bread (100 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* 30g of fruit and fibre and 100ml of skimmed milk
(150 cals)

Supper...

* 30g of fruit and fibre and 100ml of skimmed milk
(150 cals)
* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread toasted with lemon curd on top
(140 cals)
* Porridge
(200 cals)
* Mouthful of chilli
(50 cals???)

Total cals = 1550ish cals :)

Today was my 1800 calorie day :) so I've been very good... I didn't really want to go upto 1800... but feel lovely because I've had my cereal and lemon curd fix without going OTT :) so I think this one high day a week malarky may keep me from binging!! :) Woo! :p

Last edited:
Just jotting my food diary down quickly before I forget, will reply to all you skinny minis first thing in the morning, promise :) Hope you're all awesome! :)

Sunday 7th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Lunch...

* Sainsburys chunky minestrone soup
(150 cals)
* 2 slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread toasted with lemon curd
(140 cals)

Snack...

* Apple
(50 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* Satsuma
(25 cals)

Tea...

* Sainsburys basic stir fry (90 cals) with half a jar of Tesco's basic tomato and herb sauce (50 cals)
* 30g of fruit & fibre with 100ml skimmed milk
(150 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Total = 1085 cals (plus a few pumpkin seeds, and a slice of homemade wholemeal bread with marmite and another slice with lemon curd :p which I'm going to take from the surplus calories left over from my 1800 that I didn't use up yesterday, which has worked out quite well really :))

OOO let me know how the lemon curd goes. OMG!! well done on the sweets, how motivated are you!! :party0049:

I've not made that recipe, i had lemon lol, but i know you like it so thought it may help ;)

definatly still be posting around here, i'm too addicted to this site not too lol

didnt start yesterday as i forgot it was diwali so celebrated with OH and drinking was involved whoops, but its not too bad as the last time we had a drink was in June. Have been ok with food today, had a bad emotional day so not been in the mood to eat, OH had just but chicken on so will nibble at that lol

So when's weigh in then hun? are you feeling better about things now? xx

It will DEFINITELY help!! I didn't have chance to make it at the weekend but monday is my grocery shopping day, so I shall buy the ingredients today! :p

Ooo did you have a good time celebrating?? It's always nice to have a treat day off for special occassions! :) Have you started JUDD now?? And are you okay after your bad day?? I was worried about you you know!!! :p

Well, I'm off to the gym later, so think I may weigh in today :) even though it should be tomorrow really, so fingers crossed!! I've been good for a whole week, no binge, so woop! :p

And yes I'm feeling muchly better! I know a LOT of it was bloating, like my measurements are practically back down to normal now before I started the binging so that's made me feel a lot better :) And I'm feeling a lot more motivated this month to stay on track :)

Plus... I moved into a house with a couple of girls last month, and they're both quite a fair bit larger than me, and I had a loooong conversation last night about losing weight, and she actually mentioned to me that she wants to lose weight and needs someone to keep her motivated, so as of the end of this month when she starts I'll be living in a healthy house because they won't be buying in any bad food either, so it'll be nice for the first time in my life to have other people around me going through what I'm going through and helping each other :)

My gosh this is a ramble! :p

How are you anyways?? Do you think you've settled again now and are feeling happier with what your doing??

I reeeeally hope you're okay miss queen of CC! :p

xx

I've got a work meeting tonight, they're once again ordering in pizza for us and alcohol (they ain't half good to us! :)) so once again I am going to not touch the stuff!!!! This is my one and only task for the day! lol :p Oh I lie, my other task is to get to the gym again :p

Monday 8th November

Breakfast...

* Mouthful of homemade crusty wholemeal bread
(100 cals)
(this is going to be the epitome of downfalls if my other housemates don't gobble this up before me!!!! :p)
* Porridge
(200 cals)

Lunch...

* 4 egg white and mushroom omlette with a dollop of tomato puree on the side
(115 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal weightwatchers bread toasted with lemon curd
(140 cals)

Snack...

Tea...

Supper...

Total so far = 555 cals

Last edited:
Hiya! Hope you don't mind, I've just been looking through your diary and photo album and OMG!! You have done so so so well!!! You look absolutely stunning and have come so far! Keep up the good work hun and sprinkle some of that weight loss magic over me please!!! xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!

Bet you're so happy!! :) How much have you got left to go?? Are you still finding CC okay??

Good evening sweetie yep lost 4 lbs on saturday, dead chuffed im weighing in every 5 days as cant keep away from the scales for to long and it suits me better.

u seem alot more happy and moving in the right direction again.!!
lovely to read hun, yep CCing all the way and using my extane packs when i feel like them.

I have 10 lbs to go now, how about you hun?? x

keep smiling x

Breakfast...

* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)
* Bread and marmite
(135 cals)
* Party ring biscuit
(30 cals)
* 4 sugar free marshmallows
(20 cals)

Lunch...

* 10 slices of chicken
(120 cals)
* 6 pots of sugar free jelly
(30 cals)
* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)
* 3 apples
(150 cals)

Tea...

* Can of basic baked beans (210 cals) on a slice of wholmeal weight watchers bread toasted spread with mustard (60 cals)
* 2 slices of weight watchers bread toasted with lemon curd
(140 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Total Cals = 1160 :)

Will reply to you all in the morning, promise!! :) x

Hiya! Hope you don't mind, I've just been looking through your diary and photo album and OMG!! You have done so so so well!!! You look absolutely stunning and have come so far! Keep up the good work hun and sprinkle some of that weight loss magic over me please!!! xxx

Aw darling that's sooooo sweet of you! :p You've put a massive smile on my face! :) I've still got a long way to go, but I'm not about to give up anytime soon! :p

How's CCing going for you?? Are you finding it okay?? I'm loving reading your diary! You have such yummy food!! :p And it looks like you're doing a great job... keep up the good work!! :D have you popped photos up on here??

Hope you're well and have a great day! :)

xx

So jealous of you having bigger flatmates who you can share with! The only girl I live with is a total skinny minny! xx

Ohh Sarah... just think... you'll be the skinny mini soon though!! How ace will that be?! I'm soooooo proud of you doing so well at uni! You've got such a strong will power! :) And I'm loving your new diary! It's always nice to start a fresh sometimes isn't it? :p

I shall comment on it soooon (I'm meant to be doing an essay today, so naturally it's only 9am and I'm already procrastinating on here and facebook! :p) haha!

xx

CONGRATULATIONS!

Good evening sweetie yep lost 4 lbs on saturday, dead chuffed im weighing in every 5 days as cant keep away from the scales for to long and it suits me better.

u seem alot more happy and moving in the right direction again.!!
lovely to read hun, yep CCing all the way and using my extane packs when i feel like them.

I have 10 lbs to go now, how about you hun?? x

keep smiling x

Ooo that sounds good! Do you find that you lose weight every 5 days?? I think I'd need those extra couple of days to lose something! :p

Only 10lbs?? That's amazing! It'll come off in no time I bet!! :D Well I'm at 11st7lbs... I'd like to get as close as I can to 11st by Christmas (fingers crossed!) then by march (when I go on a uni field trip to Malta) I'd like to be 10st7lbs and by the summer (when it'll be my graduation) I'd love to be 10st... so got a few long term goals there :)

What are exante packs btw??

I am a lot more happy! Things seem to have settled down now :)

Oh my gosh... I keep meaning to mention, I was in Tesco yesterday and they were selling a coke drink that claims to burn fat faster :confused: have you tried it?? I was soooo tempted, but thought nahhhh it's just a fad! :p

You're doing so well Shanny! And you alllllways keep everyone so motivated on here and make people smile! Your messages are lovely to read on here :)

xx

Hey baby girl
How'd weigh in go? That's brilliant so you'll all motivate each other. I wish OH needed to lose weight, there'd be less crap in the house but I needn't worry about that anymore as I'm moving out tomorrow and looking for my own place from Wednesday.. Lots of stress, not broken up with OH but the people living in the block of flats are making it too hard for me to continue living there so off I go. I'm trying to be positive but had a binge and the food is probably chilling me out right now lol. Went docs today, she thinks I'm suffering from bipolar, I thought it was a brain tumour so I think I prefer her diagnosis lol!! I'm starting exante on Wednesday so fingers crossed that'll help, will be having a meal with the shakes and cycling calories xx

I'm going to climb into bed as it's sooooo cold! Hope you've had a great day hunxx

Helloooooo!

Weigh in went well! :) I lost 5lbs (which I know was pretty much all water weight and getting rid of the rubbish and bloatingness from all the bad food I'd eaten previously, but I feel a lot slimmer now), I'm hoping for just 1lb next week :) It's nice to see the scales go the right way now though!! :p

Aww no, that doesn't sound too good :( do you mind having to move somewhere else?? I bet once you've got your own place you'll be a lot more happier with better people living around you :) and your OH can stay with you as much as you like :) Think of it as a good thing!! :)

I had to move out of my family household at the beginning of this summer and was soooo upset over it, but now I'm a lot happier in my own place, it's strange how things work out... try not to stress over it, you'll be fine :) x

Bipolar? Really? Gosh, were you expecting that?? But yes... a LOT better than your first thought!! :)

Oo I've just asked Shanny what exante is :p what is it?? Is it a meal replacement diet?? How much are you actually wanting to lose now?? I don't think I've actually asked you that! :) So today's the first day on it?? Gooooooooooood luck!! Hope it goes amazingly for you! Keep popping back on CC and let us know how you're getting on won't you?? :)

xx

How's CCing going for you?? Are you finding it okay?? I'm loving reading your diary! You have such yummy food!! :p And it looks like you're doing a great job... keep up the good work!! :D have you popped photos up on here??

Yeah it's not going too bad thanks! Although I've slipped into the awful habbit of weighing myself daily and now I weigh more than I did yesterday! I know its only water or food etc but it's quite annoying when you think your doing really well! Hopefully it will be gone by weigh in!

I haven't got any photos on here no - maybe when I'm at goal I'll pop some before and after pics up? To be honest the weight loss this time wont be as noticable because I haven't got too much to lose, but there was a stage when I was a stone and a half heavier than what I am now - Unfortunately the only photo I have of me at that weight is an old school photo back at my parents!

Good luck with your essay and hope you have a good day today hun! xxx

Wednesday 10th November

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Snack...

* A few toasted pumpkin seeds
(50 cals)

Lunch...

* 4 egg white omlette with sliced mushrooms and a dollop of mustard on the side
(110 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal weight watchers bread toasted with lemon curd
(140 cals)

Snack...

* 100g of strawberries and a teaspoon of sugar sprinkled over the top
(50 cals)
* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)
* 2 party ring biscuits
(60 cals)
* 10 sugar free marshmallows
(50 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(15 cals)

Egg white omlette with mustard
Toast and marmalade
Sugar free marshmallows
2 party ring biscuits
Some more pumpkin seeds
Porridge

Going to have some toast and cereal...

Total Cals So Far = 1800ish???

Going to class this as my high day that I'm allowed for the week...

Last edited:
Back