100% on plan for October

Thanks. They look lovely. I am thinking of some green days next week. I made the veg tagine from the one pot cookbook the other week but used potatoes instead of sweet pots and it was lovely. Not sure if I would add the chickpeas next time though!

was 100% in september which allowed me to loose 14lbs so bring on october and heres to another fab month

I will add you on! And well done for your 1 stone lose in September. You must be thrilled!

well done toe on the weight loss..........i'm lookin at shiftin 6lb this month.........at first i had big losses now its moving at 1lb/1.5lb a week...........so its not quite stone a every 2 months i'm losing.......i can live with that...............:)

well i might be being stupid but i ve joined this 100% for oct and i dont know what to do other than eat 100% do i tell u my weight loss tomorrow after a wi tonight?

well i might be being stupid but i ve joined this 100% for oct and i dont know what to do other than eat 100% do i tell u my weight loss tomorrow after a wi tonight?

All you need to do is update the thread every week to see if your still going strong! I am still 100% and I have lost 3lbs this week. :D

Hi Sorry I'm prob being a bit slow here but does the 100% mean you have to be 100% good? :eek: and if I've asked to join the team FBI can I still put my name down here please? :)

Hi Sorry I'm prob being a bit slow here but does the 100% mean you have to be 100% good? :eek: and if I've asked to join the team FBI can I still put my name down here please? :)

The idea of the thread is to motivate people to stick to the plan 100%. If you go over your syns a tiny bit, it's not the end of the world. And yes you can put your name down here and still be a part of the team FBI.

checking in Lost 1.5lbs if i can do that every week would be fab still 100% no distractions this week

Debs x

checking in Lost 1.5lbs if i can do that every week would be fab still 100% no distractions this week

Debs x

Well done!! That's a great loss.

thankyou

Hi can I join in with the 100%? I've just had my weigh in and lost 2.5lbs, had hoped for more with it being 1st week but its totm:(

2.0 lbs is what I lost in my first week and I lost 4.5lbs the week after! Well done. And you are more than welcome to join the thread. I will add you on!

Forgot to say I lost a pound .. and have been on track and have even got my bike out again this week woo hoo :D

Well done!! :flowers:

Back