100% or bust!

morning folks how are we all doing today?
im still doing green although i feel i maybe having to much pasta everyday im weighing out 40g dry pasta quills does that sound reasonable to you?

I bought myself some new kitchen bits from Next yesterday its the cupcake range and then i got the matching cake tins from argos they look so nice im scared to open them just in case i scratch them which means those biscuits will last longer lol:D
Had scrambled eggs and salmon so far today and feeling quite full.
good luck if anyone weight in is today.

thanks for your messages. this is such a supportive forum.
i had the best tea last night. i had tuna steaks (never had them before, usually have tuna out of a tin!!). jacket spuds and mangetout and sweetcorn.
can anyone give me some suggestions what i can put into my jackets, when having this sort of meal.
thanks x

thanks for your messages. this is such a supportive forum.
i had the best tea last night. i had tuna steaks (never had them before, usually have tuna out of a tin!!). jacket spuds and mangetout and sweetcorn.
can anyone give me some suggestions what i can put into my jackets, when having this sort of meal.
thanks x

Hi I am sure that somewhere on here I read about someone using the buttery frylite on theirs didnt work out as many syns. I usually go for the extra light Mayo and syn it.

Morning everyone!!! And welcome Owl! Frylight buttery is a fab idea! I don't tend to eat many jackets as do mainly red but if I do I just love smoked mackeral, peas, sweetcorn and x light Mayo. Nom nom! My brekkie today was a coffee and an alpen bar :-/ Mymornings are always busy and I just don't feel hungry till lunchtime!
Tonight is a meal out for a friends birthday in a local pubwhere the food is mega yum but not at all healthy!! Damage limitation and good old flexi syns for me tonight! Luckily I don't use many syns day to day so hoping it'll be ok come wi on monday.
Weekends are always hard... OH works away all week so easy but when he's about my willpower takes a nosedive! I will be gd, I will be gd, I will be gd :-D
Gonna stick my bikini on the fridge door!!
Hope everyone is still in 'the being good zone'!!!
Be lovely in the months ahead to read back on our journeys ... And all be out buying our target wardrobe!! Xxx

thanks i will try the buttery frylite. i just dont want too many flavours to over power my tuna. yes i am an addict after one taste he he

hi Nikki great post.

i am having my hubbys homemade curry and i have to syn it but i always add on a syn or two more. i am also having a glass of red wine, but like you i try to have less syns throughout the week and hope that it balances out.

have a nice weekend. i dont often get a chance to jump on here at the weekend.

Helloooooo ladies! Well I went for the sea bass with green beans and sliced potatoes. Was obviously fried in olive oil but was yummy! 6 coronas also passed my lips ( couldve been worse :-/ ) Back on plan today, bacon(skin off) and scrambled egg this morning. Tonight will be something with chicken breasts... Hubby n son getting a dominos, noooo way am I having that!
Hope you're all having a great weekend!! Xx

Hi folks i've had a great day resisted lots of cream cakes in the bakery i had to go in earlier and ive eaten well today ive probably been 100% other than the HEB ive been very bad with cereal bars in the fact i have any kind as long as the calories match a hi-fi bar etc i know its not about the calories its about the fibre but i like a wider variety of bars:eek: hope everyone else had a good day.:)

Well off to wi at 5... Fingers crossed. Have had a gd week. Hope everyone else ok! Gd luck for tmoro chocaslim :0)

Half a pound off. Better than a gain or sts! That'll be the flaming night out...
That's it, no nights out planned this week. Next week I want my half stone sticker!!!! :0)

Hi nikki1974 welldone think i might be around about the same as well this week but its all in the right direction.

well its a pound of for me i'm happy with that any loss now will take me into the 9s. good luck for this week everyone. I need to be 100% all this week as ive just treated myself to a slice of pizza and a bowl of hawian oats breakfast cereal it was all lovely and i felt i deserved to treat myself so heres to a good week.:D

Aw well done chocaslim!! Soo pleased for you! I'm on 100% with a halo this week. Really want my half stone and like you, to see a 9 on those scales!! :0)

yippee 2.5lbs for me. i wasnt 100% though but i am going to be this week. need 2lbs for half stone.

Yay!! Tara well done!!! I'd love that amount off next week!! I seem to be a slower loser even on 100% but if I keep going it will soon add up... The weeks fly by! Have had a small jacket with tuna for lunch, tonight I'm having steak, peppercorn sauce and stuffed aubergine! Should really make more of an effort to have more for brekkie than a cuppa but seem to have lost my appetite lately?!
Good luck for the week ahead!! :0)

i put on 3lbs though when i was unwell.
i am having SW chips with quorn sausages and a poached egg for tea. i have come on line so that i dont snack whilst the boys are on the wii.

Lol Tara that's what I do... Keep my fingers outta the sweety tin! :-D

Hi ladies! How are we all? 1 lb off for me this week! Hope everybody doing ok xx

Back