100% we can do it!!

Hi Michie,
My name is Nikki. I need your inspirational buddy powers. As you can see I was doing o.k on my first two weeks but a friend came to stay with me last week and I gained 4 lbs. today is my first day back on CD and it is difficult to get back into, having said that I am determined. I had one shake this morning and am forcing my water down but have only had a litre so far today. I'm due my second shake now and I am fight the hunger pangs as I could really eat something. I realise these next few days will be tough until my body goes into Ketosis again so i have to just hang in there and get through it.
How are you getting on? Send me a post and let me know how your weight loss journey is going.

hey nikki,
i get wat u mean. but u need to get bk on track. I'm in my middle of my 4th week. i'll b done on the 22nd oct. i'm losing less now, around 0.5 - 1kg per week. a bit upset. I've got 5 more kilos to lose. I dont think i can achieve my goal in 2.5 weeks. But i have to keep on doing it till i reach my goal.

i've been going out with my friends to restaurants and events, i didnt eat a bit but drank heaps of water. Just remember the reason why u wanna lose weight. haha... i'm still doing the traditional way. Bought a dress with smaller dress size, i can fit into it now. but still a bit tight. It's a good motivation. plz hang in there. you've lost quite a bit, no point wasting everything.

Michelle

Hi Michie,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am back on track, 2nd day on SS and hoping back to where I as before I fell off the wagon last week. What program are you following, SS, SS+ or 810? Do you have a CDC?
Well done on staying with the program and being disciplined enough when you were out with your friends. My step-son tells me that I have already lost to much but that is because I lose first on my face and lastly from my hips and bum.
I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Can i join please, im on day seven on my restart, my weight in is on Wednesday, so far ive stuck to it and never have fully before, but do need friends and encouragement so will be postwhoring to take my mind of stuff.

Good luck everyone x

Hi all,

just wanted to say what an inspiration you all are for doing so well on SS, its really tough and I'm trying my hardest but im only on day 6!

good luck girls and always remember where you wanna be !

Hi all,

just wanted to say what an inspiration you all are for doing so well on SS, its really tough and I'm trying my hardest but im only on day 6!

good luck girls and always remember where you wanna be !

Stick with it im on day 7 of restart and today is hard, i have headache today and feel really crabby, today couldnt finish quicker oo and ive lost my purse grrrrr. We can do it together.

Hi Michie,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am back on track, 2nd day on SS and hoping back to where I as before I fell off the wagon last week. What program are you following, SS, SS+ or 810? Do you have a CDC?
Well done on staying with the program and being disciplined enough when you were out with your friends. My step-son tells me that I have already lost to much but that is because I lose first on my face and lastly from my hips and bum.
I'll keep you posted on my progress.

=)i've given myself some freedom this week. i am still on ss but if i eat a bit i'll do extra execise after meal. n i dun have a cdc cuz i've used this before so i dun really need one. The lady i ordered the shake from suggested i should start eating a little. BUt have to look out for portion.

keep it up nikki! this is ur own war. so try to finish it n dont give up. Even if u pause for a bit, doesnt mean u should let go of all the weight u've lost. =)

mich

to everyone.. good luck! =D

Hi Mich,

When is your next weigh in? I am now on day 3 and have had a small meal (175g chicken with a few salad leaves). I usually try not to weigh myself often, weighing myself once a week at the same time. Today I weighed myself (only 3rd day back on the program) and have lost 2lbs, therefore I only have 2lbs to lose to be back to what I was before my friend's visit.

I have decided to follow the 810 (step 2) as I am not in a hurry to get to goal and find that I get a steadier weight loss this way. I swim everyday as well, which obviously helps.

Only 16lbs left to go!!!

Keep me posted on your progress.

Nikki
yayy! good to hear that.. my next weigh in is on thursday. and my period is coming soon, so i dont really expect much for this weigh in. =) keep on moving nikki. dun stop. =)

mich

Mich,

How was your weigh-in today? I have managed to get back to what I was but have not lost any more which I think maybe due to my water intake as I haven't managed to drink the required 3 litres each day. I am now consciously making the effort to consume the water.

I am on 810 and will be on this step for another week. The following week I will be back in the UK visiting my parents and will go up to step 3 1000 calories. I have managed to get my Mum on CD, she's in her first week of SS so that will make things a little easier for me to stick with my program.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Nikki,

i lost 1.5 kilos for my 4th week. now i'm down to 62kg. so 4 more to go.. i dun think i drink 3 ltrs a day man. But i'm trying to. I went for belgium food last night, ate a bit then i was stuffed. I think about food very often, but when i do eat, i cant eat... i reckon our stomach shrunk a lot.

it's good that u can still drink the shake when u're in UK. look after the food portion. =) i'm glad that u're bk to the weight before. =D it's a good thing. Good motivation! =D

Michelle

I pledge to compleat a 100% week, first week I slipped up with wine at the weekend, last weekend I had a big fall off the wagon but have been 100% since my weigh in on monday :) and pledge to continue xx

Back