100% Week - this week. (Results coming in!)

Can someone add me please. I am very motivated right now again and my weigh in is Thursdays :)

Does 100% mean 0 syns, or just sticking to plan totally?
I am gonna have a good week this week as I have a weekend uni reunion the following week.
As long as I'm allowed my syns I'm in!

100% means sticking to the plan totally and writing everything down so you're DEFINITELY sure you've stuck to it. There have been some posts this week about how people have been caught out by 'the little things that add up'.

I NEARLY blew it tonight on the way back from bowling as I drove past the KFC - but I forced myself to keep going!!

100% means sticking to the plan totally and writing everything down so you're DEFINITELY sure you've stuck to it. There have been some posts this week about how people have been caught out by 'the little things that add up'.

I NEARLY blew it tonight on the way back from bowling as I drove past the KFC - but I forced myself to keep going!!

Well done Sue :D I'm proud of you :D xxx

I've made a little table with everyone's details on it (see original post) - if your name is missing just let me know when you weigh in and I'll add it! Then, once you weigh, I'll add the details in and we'll see how much we've lost!

This is such a great idea! I've not been this fired up for a long time :D 2 100% days so far, dead chuffed.

Well done girls :wavey:

I so want to get a bit under target so this is just what I need to shift a pound or two!! :)

This is such a great idea! I've not been this fired up for a long time :D 2 100% days so far, dead chuffed.

Well done girls :wavey:

I so want to get a bit under target so this is just what I need to shift a pound or two!! :)

I'm in agreement - this is a great idea and I'm really fired up too!! Yay! 2 100% days for me aswell so far and I feel so happy knowing that I'm sticking to for real :D

We're all gonna be soooo slim, lovely ladies :bliss: x

Oh can I join please?
I weigh in on a Friday. Lost 2lb today so I'm hoping to continue along this line and have a nice loss next week too.

Well, after 2 c**p weeks where I didn't follow the plan once - I've managed 3 spot on days. I've had to average out my syns as have had around 20 today - but over 3 days I've averaged 12-13 a day so happy with that.

I hope you are all doing ok and have a good weekend xxx

Well done all those sticking 100% to plan. I am having a really positive week and thoroughly enjoying the food I am choosing. I have found a great salad bar by me and been having a huge salad at lunchtime and it has really helped. I hope everyone else is feeling positive and looking forward to good weight losses as a result.

I have been doing my food diary for 3 weeks now and it has really been an eye opener. There is no point leaving things off it as it doesn't alter the fact you have eaten it, it just helps you SEE what you have had - and it can be quite shocking!

Back