100% Week - this week. (Results coming in!)

Weemo well done on your loss! Hope everyone is doing well. Taz - well done on writing it all down. I wrote down and counted my cream crackers and Sprite the other day though I was tempted to just write the day off and 'forget' them!

Only good thing about being sick is my scales dropped a good few lbs but I know those will come back on once I'm eating properly again!

:thankyouthankyou:Thank you Stacey - I'm in my super determined mood now so am really hoping for a little more next week - fingers crossed!:fingerscrossed: Mary xx

My normal WI night is Weds but I went on Tues last week so I think I'll go to WI tonight to get a 'proper' feel for this week - if that makes sense!!!

I am showing a 3lb gain on my scales at the moment and WI is tomorrow morning! Aunt Flo is due to visit (which is no excuse) and I have had way too many Syns this week. I really need to get a grip on this!

I am showing a 3lb gain on my scales at the moment and WI is tomorrow morning! Aunt Flo is due to visit (which is no excuse) and I have had way too many Syns this week. I really need to get a grip on this!

Come on, you can do this :) Drink lots of water, eat loads off SS and get back on plan. You just have to forgive yourself for falling along the wayside and concentrate on looking ahead to a great loss next week

I already drink a lot of water so I'm not really sure I can increase that. I definately can't exercise any more than I do. I have to cut down my Syns, it is that simple really. But if it's so simple why am I not doing it?! Grrrr stoopid stoopid head!

:cross: :cross: :cross: Good luck to SuePat, Jaylou, Gonnagetskinny and Jojojo for your weigh ins today! :cross: :cross: :cross:

Don't forget to let us know how you've done!

Taz - :copon: (in the nicest possible way ;))

I already drink a lot of water so I'm not really sure I can increase that. I definately can't exercise any more than I do. I have to cut down my Syns, it is that simple really. But if it's so simple why am I not doing it?! Grrrr stoopid stoopid head!

Hi Taz,

Poor you, Hon. I can really relate to this as it's exactly what I went through over the last month.. Despite knowing how well SW works and knowing that I need to lose weight because it's making me so unhappy, I still kept scoffing those extra syns!! After having some serious words with myself :mad:, I got my act together and am back on track, but it's only simple if you're in the right frame of mind, and sometimes I guess we just aren't... :sigh: The great thing is, tomorrow is another day, so like DearFatty says, forgive yourself and start over :D x

I put on 5lbs last week (hadn't been the week before so was over 2 weeks) and although I did eat loads, I'm sure last weeks visit from Aunty was a contributory factor. Will find out in about an hour!!

Good luck Huni

Well, I'm gobsmacked. 8lb, yes 8lb off!!!!

I really think it was down to this challenge of writing everythng down. It made me think about like I did when I first started and also measure things I hadn't before which I should have.

Good luck everyone else.

Wow 8lb is a number I dream of, well done you, you must be thrilled :)

Back