Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

You dare! Sts. My sts is anywhere from 10.6 to 10.7 to allow fluctuation. So, barely lost anything this challenge! Lol. Thanks for all your support though!

You're maintaining well at 10 st 7 lbs. Methinks your body is happy there!

Just checking back in after hols. I'm going over to the new challenge now and taking my remaining 2.25 lbs with me! I'm going to add (or hopefully deduct) a few more lbs for the challenge to take me to 60kgs or 132 lbs. That means 3.8kgs (9lbs) to lose before Christmas. Doable I think with some serious application. See you all over there xx

So sorry not to have posted before girls .... truth is after a truly focussed week, I was devastated to have gained 2 1/2lb!!!!!!!!!
No reason other than possible stress and yet another totm.

Really fed up to say the least, I just didn't feel up to posting, this is the first time I have been on minimins since Wednesday morning!

Sorry to have kept you waiting girls. Was really hoping to have got to target by the end of the month for my birthday, but no chance of 7 1/2lb by then :(

Just checking back in after hols. I'm going over to the new challenge now and taking my remaining 2.25 lbs with me! I'm going to add (or hopefully deduct) a few more lbs for the challenge to take me to 60kgs or 132 lbs. That means 3.8kgs (9lbs) to lose before Christmas. Doable I think with some serious application. See you all over there xx[/QUOTE
That is about my target too,(only, only 8lbs, would suit me fine.. and I am 'over there' too) but it seems so difficult, especially when people whom you haven't seen for a while say, "OH! You look ever so well...You were too thin before and looked gaunt" -Now maybe I agree, I did lose a bit much, But since stopping smoking.... can I shift it,??? Can I 'eck,And then you begin to think. "Oh maybe they are right"????.. But I want and need to get back into my smaller clothes
Sorry for the rant, It was not justified to you.
All the luck in the world to you sweet

Just checking back in after hols. I'm going over to the new challenge now and taking my remaining 2.25 lbs with me! I'm going to add (or hopefully deduct) a few more lbs for the challenge to take me to 60kgs or 132 lbs. That means 3.8kgs (9lbs) to lose before Christmas. Doable I think with some serious application. See you all over there xx[/QUOTE
That is about my target too,(only, only 8lbs, would suit me fine.. and I am 'over there' too) but it seems so difficult, especially when people whom you haven't seen for a while say, "OH! You look ever so well...You were too thin before and looked gaunt" -Now maybe I agree, I did lose a bit much, But since stopping smoking.... can I shift it,??? Can I 'eck,And then you begin to think. "Oh maybe they are right"????.. But I want and need to get back into my smaller clothes
Sorry for the rant, It was not justified to you.
All the luck in the world to you sweet

You can sooo lose 9 lb before Christmas Powla!! Same target as mine- 1lb per week, and that includes a week in Madeira- and I'm determined not to have any setbacks so it'll have to be a healthy holiday!! See you over there!!X

So sorry not to have posted before girls .... truth is after a truly focussed week, I was devastated to have gained 2 1/2lb!!!!!!!!!
No reason other than possible stress and yet another totm.

Really fed up to say the least, I just didn't feel up to posting, this is the first time I have been on minimins since Wednesday morning!

Sorry to have kept you waiting girls. Was really hoping to have got to target by the end of the month for my birthday, but no chance of 7 1/2lb by then :(

Well fresh start now Trango!! Hev & Bev's challenge officially over and done with now! Are you joining us in the Advent challenge? You'd be more than welcome!X

As Hevs said - the H& B challenge is over but just thought I'd do a final round up.

Beverley8603 - 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 3.5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs to go)
Fillymum - 8 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (12.5 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* FUNCURLS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gembear - 14.5 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* GINLIN REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (-3.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go)
Kerryathome - 7 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya - 10 lbs (-2 lbs lost- 12 lbs to go)
* KRUPSKAYA COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE BUT EXTENDED
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (7.75 lbs lost ~ 2.25 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (9 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (8.5 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs to go)
Powla - 7 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 1.5 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)
Vitology - 17 lbs (14 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
* VITOLOGY COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE BUT EXTENDED
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (1.7 lbs lost ~ 6.3 lbs to go)

So, we had 4 complete the challenge so well donw to Fincurls, Ginlin, Krupskaya and Vitology.

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
Final one goes to Gonnabesmall

SLIMMER OF THE CHALLENGE - this goes to Vitology for the 14 lb loss and actually almost making her second challenge!.

I have to say the last half seemed to be a struggle for some of us (including me!) but overall we lost a crediotable 84 lbs - that's 6 stone. So well done.

And the weight that we have all lost in total is an incredible 55 stone.

Thanks all for joining us and hope to see lots of you over on teh Advent Calendar Girls thread.

Night all

As Hevs said - the H& B challenge is over but just thought I'd do a final round up.

So, we had 4 complete the challenge so well donw to Fincurls, Ginlin, Krupskaya and Vitology.

SLIMMER OF THE CHALLENGE - this goes to Vitology for the 14 lb loss and actually almost making her second challenge!.

I have to say the last half seemed to be a struggle for some of us (including me!) but overall we lost a crediotable 84 lbs - that's 6 stone. So well done.

Thanks all for joining us and hope to see lots of you over on teh Advent Calendar Girls thread.

Night all

Thanks Bev for the final round-up and stats!! Glad it's over now and feeling all positive and fresh for the next one!!! XXX

Thanks Bev for the final round-up and stats!! Glad it's over now and feeling all positive and fresh for the next one!!! XXX
I'm feeling all positive and terrified. We're up to 51!!! God help us.

PS On your list of members you've got one of them with a :) (Hannah I think). Any chance you can delete it? Causes havoc when I copy and paste it and try to do my reconciliation. :8855: :8855:

I'm feeling all positive and terrified. We're up to 51!!! God help us.

PS On your list of members you've got one of them with a :) (Hannah I think). Any chance you can delete it? Causes havoc when I copy and paste it and try to do my reconciliation. :8855: :8855:

I know, 51! That's scary!!!! Yes no probs, I'll do that! I think it was because she had a smiley of her own next to her name!X

Thankyou Bev and Heather for all your hard work during the challenge. It's well appreciated. Now onto the new one and I'm determined to do better this time. See you over there lovely laydeez!

OMG!!! I am gobsmacked!!! I felt a bit let down cos i'd not completed my reset challenge!!! Didnt realise i'd been slimmer of the challenge!!!!

Thank you all for letting me on board and being such a fantastic supportive crew!

Looking forward to the advent calendar girls challenge now!! ( starting that one today with a loss of 2lb!! )

:0) xxxx

Night all

ooh,was i slimmer of the week.thank you very much,can i post that in my signature?

feel chuffed:)

ooh,was i slimmer of the week.thank you very much,can i post that in my signature?

feel chuffed:)
If you weigh at home I see no reason why not! Go for it girl!

OMG!!! I am gobsmacked!!! I felt a bit let down cos i'd not completed my reset challenge!!! Didnt realise i'd been slimmer of the challenge!!!!

Thank you all for letting me on board and being such a fantastic supportive crew!

Looking forward to the advent calendar girls challenge now!! ( starting that one today with a loss of 2lb!! )

:0) xxxx
Vitology - you had a brill record on the challenge.
1 SoTW.
2nd by 1 lb on the first slimmer of the month.
Won the second slimmer of the month.
In fact you were also the best in the third month too.

So be proud chica!

Back