100% Week - this week. (Results coming in!)

I 'nearly' got caught out today but realised I could be on the verge of making a mistake so checked - fortunate I did.

We stopped at the garden centre after my son's 10 pin bowling and I had a bacon sandwich - bacon, brown bread, no spread. As we left I checked which bread they use and it's Warburtons Seeded - which works out to 6.5syns a slice so that's 13 syns straight off!

At least I know and can be careful the rest of the day whereas if i hadn't checked until tonight I coud have been stuffed!

Hope you are all well xx

Well done for checking on the bread! That's very committed!

Well, ladies, I'm afraid I'm probably out of hte 100% but I'll keep trying. I caught my daughter's vomiting bug so have been sick all night and of course today all I've wanted is cream crackers and full fat Sprite. But....I figured since all I've eaten in 30 hrs is 2 pieces of toast, 5 cream crackers and a bottle of Sprite then I should be ok calorie wise.

I'm going to be getting straight back on track SW-wise tomorrow but today I could only eat what I could stomach. I'll still work out the syns and be accountable though.

I thought 100% week was all about counting EVERYTHING, not necessarily sticking to the plan!

I had a trip to visit family today. Had breakfast before we left and took lunch to eat before we got there. While we were there my sister brought out a pack of Quorn mini eggs so I had 2 knowing they were only 1 Syn each! On the way home we had a pack of biscuits. When I opened them for Mr Taz I told myself I would only have 2, so I ate them really slowly while Mr Taz munched his way through the rest of the pack!

You're right Taz. Have counted and had 34.5 syns yesterday despite not having any free food or HEXs (apart from toast)! Amazing how they add up. I had 2 slices toast, 13 cream crackers, 3/4 tin of soup and a bottle of Sprite. Hardly anything but 34 syns!!!

I had a panic yesterday because I didn't take food with me, intending to buy a huge salad from the salad bar which they do made to order. That was fine until I got to work and the salad bar was closed :( There is nowhere else to buy anything decent so I ended up buying a loaf of WW bread and a tin of beans and having that for my break. Not the same as my yummy salad but at least I stuck to plan.I have found doing a weekly syn total this week has been so much easier than a daily one and think I will continue this way.

Boobs!!!
I put on 1lb this week and was 100% :( sigh.
I was kind of expecting a gain, as the pattern is once again raising her ugly head.

Boobs!!!
I put on 1lb this week and was 100% :( sigh.
I was kind of expecting a gain, as the pattern is once again raising her ugly head.

Aww, but think of the great loss you will have next week :)

Thanks Ladies.
I hope I loose next week. Im working away on Sunday and wont be back until Monday evening, so wont get to weigh until Tuesday morning and not only that, but wont be able to plan my meals either...so it could be another gain or sts!...oh well!

Least you should have a head start though after sticking to plan 100% for this week :)
I am about to make my first SW quiche today and hope I like it as it will make lunches so much easier, especially when I am work. I have tried to change my a and b choices this week to see if it helps my weight loss and have eaten lots more fruit/salad.

Least you should have a head start though after sticking to plan 100% for this week :)
I am about to make my first SW quiche today and hope I like it as it will make lunches so much easier, especially when I am work. I have tried to change my a and b choices this week to see if it helps my weight loss and have eaten lots more fruit/salad.

Ooh, are you making the one with cottage cheese? It's the best!! :D

They do make lunch SO much easier. Hope you like it...

Hi Everyone!

Just logged on to see how people did over the weekend... my weekend was fine, but I have to be careful tonight as friend coming over for dinner and wine. That said, it's a SW dinner, so as long as I count the syns in my wine, all should be okay.

It's amazing how much one looks forward to weigh-in when you know you've been good - I usually dread it!!

Best to wishes to all x

I haven't been too good this week but I have written it all down and counted in every tiny bit! My scales are showing a gain this morning and I have to go out to dinner tonight! Aunt Flo is due for a visit though so I can't complain too much

Ooh, are you making the one with cottage cheese? It's the best!! :D

They do make lunch SO much easier. Hope you like it...

I have used quark instead of cottage cheese and will report back once its cooked. If I dont like it I will try cottage cheese.

Back