Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Ellebear said:
Can u add me to advent challenge!?! Or show me the link? Ta x

Hey gorgeous bride!! Of course, you did say you would join! In your case its probably better to set your Target when you get back from Mooneyhons isn't it?! But of course I'll add your name in now! XxX

Pommette said:
Link here Elle - deffo set target when you get back from wherever it is you are off to. Have a fantastic honeymoon chica - and wedding too of course! I'll find a hat from somewhere come hell or high water
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/238427-advent-calendar-girls-10-week-challenge.html

Aw thanks 4 sending link Bev! I'm ashamed to say I'm veggin out in my bed tapping my thumb on my phone like there's no tomorrow! I wonder how many cals are burned per hour of texting/touchscreen typing? I should be skinny as a rake!! X

funcurls said:
Aw thanks 4 sending link Bev! I'm ashamed to say I'm veggin out in my bed tapping my thumb on my phone like there's no tomorrow! I wonder how many cals are burned per hour of texting/touchscreen typing? I should be skinny as a rake!! X

You are not alone!!! Im amazed i only woke up anout 20 minutes ago!!!! I think txtin burns about 1 calorie per hour lol!!!! Unless you break into a sweat then it might be 2 lol!!!!

sorry to report a gain of 2lb for the last week of challenge :(

not enough superspeed, not enough food in general, not enough water

still, onwards and downwards for next challenge x

sorry to report a gain of 2lb for the last week of challenge :(

still, onwards and downwards for next challenge x

Aww don't despair Kerry, just look how well you've done so far and in this challenge!! Next week is a new week and the start of a new challenge so the only way is up (well down actually.....lol)X

still, onwards and downwards for next challenge
At least you have beaten half of the battle... You know where you are going wrong and can correct it...in fact they are maybe my probs too? Or maybe just too much of everything, barring water..:rolleyes:
A super attitude though. Keep it up

i lost 1lb tonight - miracles happen!!!!

x

Way to go chicksticks!!! I expect you were still losing the gain from when you really went to town on your hen celebrations!! That's a nice little Brucey Bonus to send you off on your wedding weekend and Mooneyhons!! Good to know psychologically!!Hope the housing meeting for your Mum went well XXXXXXXX

And from me too Leanne. Well done chica.

Now to the rest of you - this is the last week of the challenge so get posting your results asap. I know leapfrog is on hols but I'm still missing Pesty, Powla & Trango for this week (& Woodland Girl but you're not due until tomorrow anyway).

I'll be posting the final round-up late tomorrow night with the final awards ceremony. So come on you lot! :D

Last edited:
And from me too Leanne. Werll done chica.

Now to the rest of you - this is the last week of the challenge so get posting your results asap. I know leapfrog is on hols but I'm still missing Pesty, Powla & Trango for this week (& Woodland Girl but you're not due until tomorrow anyway).

I'll be posting the final round-up late tomorrow night with the final awars ceremony. So come on you lot! :D

Yeah, come on you lot!!! (*Tries to act hard...*)X

Ah! I shall be fat tomorrow! Comfort ate too much today and just had pub meal out with ribs and chips. Yum yum

On the positive side though I put on my chainsaw gear for the first time since January and the trousers are HUGE! Lol. X

Ah! I shall be fat tomorrow! Comfort ate too much today and just had pub meal out with ribs and chips. Yum yum

On the positive side though I put on my chainsaw gear for the first time since January and the trousers are HUGE! Lol. X

WG you are scaring me with your chainsaw talk!!! Is there a link between your user name and your job or hobbies?!! Just call me Poirot:8855:XXX

Lol. Yes, we own and manage a coppice woodland, and our home is heated entirely with wood. So, this time of year we cut trees down and start drying them to burn in 2 years time. If you are dead nosy, google peplers in rye and you will find our blog.... Mostly with husband doing fancy things with his new camera right now :)

Dare I ask how WI went today WG?

Back