100% Week - this week. (Results coming in!)

Me too! I think next week is going to be even better because now I know where I'm going wrong... this has definitely been a worthwhile exercise! :)

Just wanted to say well done girls... you've all done so well and it's an inspiration to newbies like me :D

Gail x

This is such a great thread and everyone is doing so well. I will report back later when I have been to class - hope I don't let the side down lol

Well done everyone! 1.5lb off for me - thought it would be more like 3lb because of the vomiting bug but I'm happy with any loss!

Another 100% week starting today (had a chinese last night so I'm not counting that but will reduce my syns this week to try and compensate!).

Minders, congrats on hitting the 2 stone mark! And congrats to everyone on this last week. I'm going for another good week this week, just hoping when af comes again (will only be my second since being on sw) that I don't turn into the chocolate eating monster I became last time!

Are we starting again then ??? 100% everyone???? xxxx

I do it anyway but there are too many challenges going on at the moment so I'm out for this one

I followed plan 100% (which I should do on week two lol)...Beat my AF week for the first time ever. Lost 2.5lb and got my 1/2 stone award :)

Good luck to everyone :) x

I am officially having a bad week !!!!!! tuesday i had 50 syns friday i had 19 and tonight ive had 25 :( i hope i dont put on... but if i do then 1000 per cent next week xxxxxx

Hello Ladies!

A warm :welcome: to Big Chops, and well done Minders for reaching the 2 stone mark - what a star! Fuffs, I can only dream of beating my AF week... maybe one day! Taz, come back soon :D

WI tomorrow for me, so fingers crossed for another good week. My friends birthday party was over the weekend, but I counted everything so let's hope.. xx

I lost 1.5lbs this week (well for last week), but I have had 2 days where not been able to control food options....back on track today and the bonus side is that last week I weighed a day earlier, so have longer this week in order to put everything right again!!! Lol

I am officially having a bad week !!!!!! tuesday i had 50 syns friday i had 19 and tonight ive had 25 :( i hope i dont put on... but if i do then 1000 per cent next week xxxxxx

That's only 94 syns which is still within your 105 limit - unless you've had loads of syns elsewhere in the week then you should be ok! And props for keeping track of them!

IVE LOST 3.5 this week im soo happy, probs due to a busy week at work but i was shaking i was that scared of getting on the scales at WI.. i was convinced i had put on........ IM so happy i love slimming world.. thanks everyone for your support xx

Wow!!! Well done on the loss this week gottagetskinny20!!!!

well done gtgs20!!! (being lazy with names lol)

Back