100% Week - this week. (Results coming in!)

I'm over the moon. It was the boost I needed after an 5lb gain the week before. I'm sure it's becasue I've actually thought about it and weighed things etc. I'm not expecting anything like it again but I ain't gonna give it back! Thank you ladies. x

:wow: Well done you! That is an amazing weight loss - you must be chuffed to pieces and rightly so! :happy096:

hi guys :D im soo happy ive lost 4.5 and that means i have now lost 1 stone and half a pound in 4 weeks, i have had 2 glasses of rose tonight and a hi fi bar to celebrate (mmm lemon ones are lovely)
i was having all red days but i have had 5 green this week, so im gunna do it again and see what happens:D:D

must be a good week for us all :p xx

hi guys :D im soo happy ive lost 4.5 and that means i have now lost 1 stone and half a pound in 4 weeks, i have had 2 glasses of rose tonight and a hi fi bar to celebrate (mmm lemon ones are lovely)
i was having all red days but i have had 5 green this week, so im gunna do it again and see what happens:D:D

must be a good week for us all :p xx

Wow, well done you!! xxxx

Well ladies, I am thrilled to bits.... I lost 2 pound!! :happy036:

That's a really good loss for me and takes me to half a pound under my target! I haven't lost 2 lb for ages.

This is the first time in an eternity that I have had a truly 100% week and it really shows that writing every little thing down helps a good week.

Well done girls and thanks for the support. xxx

Well 100 percent week did me ok lost another 2lb at wi in last night

Ok now I am going to ruin it! I gained this week as expected but only 1.5lb. I thought it would be more so I am happy with that

Ok now I am going to ruin it! I gained this week as expected but only 1.5lb. I thought it would be more so I am happy with that

If it's not as much as you expected then that must have been a boost. I'm sure it won't be long until that's gone xx

But you see, that's what this was all about. "100% week" doesn't necessarily mean sticking to the plan 100%, it means writing down and monitoring 100% of everything you eat. So that you once again make yourself aware of what's what. You knew you ate this or that, and therefore expected a gain, but as long as you kept track of it all, 100%, you still did the plan correctly. The next challenge is eating the right things! The reason I started that post in the first place (which led to this 100% week challenge) was just to re-awaken our awareness of what we actually do eat, and realise that it may be more (in syns) than we realise.

And WELL DONE!!:eek: to all you ladies with your astonishing losses! Hooray for us! I haven't weighed yet so I don't know what my result is.

I've been doing that for the last 6 weeks anyway so it was nothing new to me. I have AF due and I can easily gain up to 4lb the week before she arrives so 1.5lb is really good for me

Well done ladies!!!

When I previously went to SW I lost just over 4 stone. Nearly every single week I filled in everything I hate on my diary. This is a good reference point to look at for future help. Or, if you put on, you and the consultant can see where the clues are. It really does help.

I had a a night out, pancakes and two all you can eat buffett meals last week. I stuck as closely to plan as I could and guess-timated any syns according to basic syn values. This week I have no major plans to eat out, so I can be more sure that it is a 100% week.

But, I am facing an AF week. So, we shall see!! I shall let you know the outcome on Monday lol

I lost 1 pound, which I'm pleased about because I know that I had some bad stuff at the weekend, plus I'm due on in the next couple days so will be puffing up in preparation for the big day. That said, I got my two stone award tonight. Hooraaaaaayyyy!!!! :D

I lost 1 pound, which I'm pleased about because I know that I had some bad stuff at the weekend, plus I'm due on in the next couple days so will be puffing up in preparation for the big day. That said, I got my two stone award tonight. Hooraaaaaayyyy!!!! :D
Nice one, babe! Hope you have a nice treat lined up to congratulate yourself!

Hello Ladies,

Well done to every single one for you! We've all done brilliantly.

2.5lb off for me and I'm dead chuffed :D I even had a bottle of red wine the other night, but I counted in the Syns, so it goes to show 100% weeks are the way forward - as much as poss, of course - we're only human afterall. I'm ready for a second week so bring it on! :gimi: xx

Back