100% week!

Are the slimming world quiches any good? I absolutely love quiche but obviously it's not good on diets! Haha.
Well I've done 1 hour gym sessions yesterday and this morning so feeling good! Hopefully a good start to a good day on SW :) x

Well done Sammi.

I love Quiche as well, obviously the SW one has no pastry but it is nice. Especially with some Cottage cheese and lots of veggies x

Are the slimming world quiches any good? I absolutely love quiche but obviously it's not good on diets! Haha.
Well I've done 1 hour gym sessions yesterday and this morning so feeling good! Hopefully a good start to a good day on SW :) x

Slimming world quiche is lush! I made a veggie one yesterday and a bacon (lean only of course!), mushroom and tomato one today. YUM! Literally just dry fry your ingredients, lay them in the bottom of a dish, add 3 eggs mixed with 150g cottage cheese and cook for 30 mins on 180. Easy peasy.

Yes yes yes! 11st 8lb this morning! 4lbs off this week. That's 10 in 3 weeks hurrah. At this rate only 6 weeks til target!

Well done! That's great :)

I've had a bad day today, been at the cricket since it's been sunny and had pie and cake and lots of alcohol! Hopefully I can fix the damage!

Ooh mmm pie and cake, lush!

Thanks girls I am so chuffed, struggled at a kids birthday party today though, cheesy puffs, biscuits and cake!

Well I've been focussing more on exercising tbh. I haven't been too bad with food though so hoping for a loss this week! X

Well I've been focussing more on exercising tbh. I haven't been too bad with food though so hoping for a loss this week! X

Well done on the exercise! I hate exercising but joined the gym yesterday. Have my first personal training session on Thursday.

Fingers crossed we all have a good result this week x

Well I hate the gym too but bought myself an iPod and put some of my fave songs on to make me power through haha. I'm just doing it myself, bet a personal trainer will be good! X

Sounds like a good idea. I may invest in one...

There's a church by me that has opened a community centre thing with gym, cafe etc... Gym is £4.95 per week and personal training is £10 per week for as many sessions as you can fit in. Thought might be a good boost for the first week or two x

That's really good! My local gym is really expensive for personal trainers but £4 a trip to use the gym so I have just put some money aside for the week just for the gym (so I have no excuse)
Music is the best for exercising! Really pushes you :) I've found that I'm doing the exercises to the bear of the music and if I feel like calling it quits and a good song comes on I keep going "just for that song" and end up still going 20 mins later! I would highly recommend adding music to exercising :) x

Back