• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

100%

BREN

is going to loose!
Is there anyone out there that cant and can manage to follow their eating plan 100%?

I've done it before and genuinely want to feel fabulous in 7 weeks for my 30th!

Any tips or comrads to try a 2 week challenge with me and post daily?

Bren
X

:wave_cry::break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lisx

I'd love to stick to my diet 100% for the next 2 weeks, I can give it a go! Youve got a goal to work towards so keep that in mind and I'm sure you'll manage with flying colours :D

I need to but cant guarantee start till sunday :)

BREN

is going to loose!
Well people, Sunday it is! My hubby's birthday is Friday night so sounds good with me.

I do stick to my program the majority of the time. Where I go wrong is sneaking milk in the ocassional coffee or eating more of what I'm allowed..

Let's do this!

Brenda
X

BREN

is going to loose!
100 % and starting on Sunday!

Hey girls and anyone interested, 2 week challenge to go 100% with your eating plan as of Sunday.

Lets do this and get slimmer!!! Remember how good it feels.:D:D:D:D:D:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

Last edited:

BREN

is going to loose!
O'right
Just off too create the 14 day ticker girls! Lets be 100% and fabulous after 2 weeks.

Bren
X

BREN

is going to loose!
Hi Daisy,

I've made it my first day yay, it's Monday and I've also lost another 1.5cm's off my waist!!!

BREN

is going to loose!
Hey Daisy how's it going so far and what's the time over there?
Bren
X

its 2pm - only just realised you are not in the UK!! Ok so far but its early yet!!

abz

Gold Member
hey. you aren't useless. and you can't have blown it. just continue. don't stop and have a binge. keep it up daisy!!

abz xx