1000 calories

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by spooky, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Thats my intention.

I have struggled with SS these last few days (hence me not being around so much :eek:) so I am moving to the 1000 plan until my holiday in 2 weeks.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi spook

Not seen you around hun you shouldnt be struggling on your own, you have helped me a few times during me journey and others ,we all are here for you too .

Going to the 1000 plan is a good idea if you a not sticking to ss .You will still be lossing but getting your body ready for a fabby hol .So stop beating your self up this is the right thing for you xx
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good luck to you with 1000 plan. I've struggled the last two days but have to have to have to get back into SS (SS+ actually - the milk option)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.