1000 Plan Basics

borntofly

In it to win it.
Hey. I recently had to come off plan as I got a massive MOT bill :-( I have a good few products left and would like to continue on 1000. I understand you have 2 CD products a day and 2 low carb meals.

Can anyone give me some tips? What kind of meals is it? Do you basically have 2 of the low carb meals you have on 810? My CDC is lovely but I feel a bit cheeky calling her now that I am off plan and not paying anything for advice.

Also, what about meal spacing? I had a porridge for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch and now I am wondering when to have my second CD product and my 2nd low carb meal. I am having my 350mls of skim milk in my tea.

Just bumping in case someone has the links/info. Good luck with 1000, I am not there yet (this time around) but didn't spot this thread earlier and didn't want to leave it unanswered. Hope you are managing OK!

xxx

Yes it is 2 cd products and 2 low carb meals. I think you can spcace them to suit your needs.

I'm doing the same at the moment due to lack of funds. Must admiit I've only been using 1 cd product and 2 low carb meals but just checked in the book and I should have been using 2 :booboo:

I basically have 1 shake for breakfast, salad for lunch, protein and salad/veg for dinner. I suppose I'll now have to add a shake later in the evening a nice hot chocolate on I think.

Thanks for the info. It's pretty much what I've been doing. Been having sugar free muesli and non fat yogurt for breakfast and a CD porridge.

For lunch it's pretty low carb, but with a small whole wheat pasta or bulgar wheat on the side and an omlette for lunch with the CD shake.

My goal was 12st which I made, then after 3 days on 1000 I got down to 11 12.5 but today I'm up to 12 stone exactly. Panicking to see the scales creep up again - but I'm hoping tomorrow will be STS or a small loss. I'm hoping it's glycogen.

I went out for dinner last night with the OH and had a grilled chicken breast and salad. I even took my own tobasco sauce as none of the pub supplied sauces were 1000 friendly. I ate about 2/3 of the chicken until I was full - and smothered it in salt and mayo (which I think is VILE!) so I couldn't pick on the rest. I think I did well, especially when I had to watch the OH tuck in to a massive mixed grill!

I know it sounds nuts, but I even found myself looking in the mirror and convincing myself I look bigger. Silly I know. Surely I can't have put on fat?

Are you managing to maintain Trisha or is your weight going up and down? I know my sis did LL and her weight fluctuated a good bit during refeed.

Might just be your head playing tricks with you BTF, last time I had a very hard time accepting CD had actually worked. The steps DO work though, so stick with it... you may get small spikes and water gains but if you stay on each step 2 weeks or more these will even out and you should actually LOSE more rather than gain.

Hang on in there...

xxx

Ah cool. Yeah I will definitely stick with it this time round :) . I might try and scrounge some money off OH for some more food packs. Only got about 5 days worth left - but definitely want to go through all the steps.

I got to within 2 lbs of my goal but didn't go up the steps properly, gained about 5 lbs (so I was 7 lbs off goal) then most of last year was losing and gaining same few lbs, eventualy gained a few more lbs towards the end of the year struggled to get back on track, and gained more over christmas :cry: I would like to go back on ss/ss+ but at the moment can't really afford it, so plodding on with 1000 plan, Once I've some spare cash will go on ss then ss+ and then work my way up the plans properly.

Back