1000 plan- need help

Seaneen

Short and pink
Yeah, I know I left, and I'm not dipping into threads, but I don't know where else to post and I really need some reassurance and knowledge.

I moved up to the 1000 plan yesterday and plan on sticking to it to the letter. I haven't been in ketosis for weeks because I was doing 810.

I have gained pounds overnight and I am so, so scared I am going to gain weight on this plan.

Are the losses any good? I have a stone to go. Should I exercise a lot? I haven't had that much energy lately.

i don't know the answer chick... but just wanted to say it's nice to see you chick and i hope you're ok xx

I've started on 1200 yesterday. Got a headached just now so i imagine i must be starting to detox. I dont mind if i'm not in ketosis and i would be happy with a 2-3 lb loss every week. As my bad habits had started to creep in again - wine, crisps, cheese, general grazing through fridge, i'm hoping for a fairly good loss this week if i can stick it out.

dont know about the 1000 plan as yet to do it hun (I am on 810) I know its hard when you feel tired but excercise actually does create energy, even if you just build it up slowly you will feel so much better.

My CDC said that ketosis is just an aid to decrease hunger pangs and burn fat, but the she also said that once out of ketosis on higher plans we cant fail to lose weight due to being on such a low calorie plan.

Also everyone is different and its definitely a case of each persons body adjusting to changing plans at different rates.

Sorry, waffled again.

Good luck on the 1000 plan.

Nice to see you again

Debs x

Back