1000 plan question - cdcs out there?

slimforlive

Hi all,

I'm starting the 1000 plan today - just over xmas, then i'll go back on 790.

Anywayyyy - As mad as this may seem, I'm only on day 1 and I'm finding it hard to eat all the meals! I struggled with 790 too, but did my best. So what I need to know is do you HAVE to have all 1000 calories? Will my body go into starvation mode if I don't? I've had both my packs....

I'm just not hungry, and I'm worried it defeats the purpose if I eat when I'm not hungry... as that's the pattern I'm trying to change.

Advice/guidance/sanity gratefully received :)

Sha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Assuming you are working up the plans as you are going through them to maintain it is important to have the full calories as this is the safest way to lose weight without the risk of buring lean tissue aswell as fat.

When you BMI reaches 25 which by your ticker is very close to you should be on the 1000 cal plan so i wouldnt have thought you would be able to go back onto the 790 (unless you put on over christmas)

When you move up plans it can take awhile for you to adjust to the extra calories, try for now to pick things that are higer in calories on the plan (certain fruits , look at the different calories in the protein foods) so that you are cutting down on quantity but eating the right amount of calories .

Find what works for you and remember the working through the plans is as important if not more so than the actual weightloss part on ss/790 as this is what is going to help you maintain your weight for when you reach your goal.

Good luck and it does get easier when you are in the swing of it.

julesrush
cdc norwich

Back