Sparkley - 100lb - 18lb = 82lb
lyniG - 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 12lb = 88lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 13lb = 87lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Hi sparkley

My weigh in is Wednesday, I have had a bad couple of days. Didn't manage day 4 of shred I just felt drained. Going to do it later today but will miss Saturday too. Thinking of having a day of Saturday. We will be out from 5 in morning and poss not get home till 9 at night. I won't have anywhere to cook or whisk my food, plus I am feeling the need to eat again!!! Think it is when I'm tired. So 100% today to feel I have deserved a day off tomorrow. Then back with the plan for a while longer.

Hey Zoe, have you managed to get thru the day? How long have you been doing it now? I think I will be the same in that you can only be this strict with yourself for a limited period. I've felt the hungriest today out of all the 18 days I've been doing it - including those difficult first 3 days. Perhaps a break for a day will do you good, for me I think I would feel it would be the beginning of the end! But I am a bit of a weakling when it comes to restraint. I can cut food out altogether or not - not very good at anything in between! Next week is my add 200 calls of food week but think I might go another week of this first.

Ordered the mix box of hot meals today and the 39 day shed DVD. Hoping the variety if meals might make life easier as getting sick of carbonara every night!

Hope you are feeling okay.

X

Hi

Not done too bad today, I did two packs and chicken salad, I just feel really tired and stressed at the minute, thought it would be easier whilst I'm off work but guess I was wrong.
Anyway day off tomorrow and hopefully by Sunday/Monday I will feel better. I'm only in week 6 so should have lasted longer without food.
I have just decided on my next order, I'm also going for the box of 50 meals, but I also wanted to try the porridge!!! So the I have to decide if I have bars or milkshake cos can't afford them all. Decisions decisions......

Sorry, managed to add an additional 9 days to the 30 day shred there! Bloomin phone keypad and fat fingers don't mix!!

Hi

Not done too bad today, I did two packs and chicken salad, I just feel really tired and stressed at the minute, thought it would be easier whilst I'm off work but guess I was wrong.
Anyway day off tomorrow and hopefully by Sunday/Monday I will feel better. I'm only in week 6 so should have lasted longer without food.
I have just decided on my next order, I'm also going for the box of 50 meals, but I also wanted to try the porridge!!! So the I have to decide if I have bars or milkshake cos can't afford them all. Decisions decisions......

I always turn to food when stressed... and when happy... and when sad...

Sounds like you've managed to have a good day though and 6 weeks on the plan with no break is really good. I haven't finished my 3rd week yet so am impressed that you've gone so long.

I ordered a box of 50 apple and cinnamon porridge (had a free sachet and they are really nice) and happy to do a swap of some sachets for shakes and bars if you want to go for those as I am running low on them. What do you think?

x

Ooo that sounds like a plan, where do you live are you in Derbyshire?? I'm in chesterfield.

Yep, in Derby but thought I could pop it in the post as doesn't weigh much. Could put you 15 or 20 sachets in the post on Monday... depends on how many you want but 50 will last me ages as only having it occasionally with it being hot. Had it for lunch yesterday... which was a bit bizarre on the hottest day of the year! Depends on how many shakes/bars you want to part with. I like both the bars and all the shake flavours except chocolate - which is odd as I LOVE proper chocolate.

If you want to text me your address, rather than put in on here, my mobile number is 07787554562.

We should set up a official swap shop!

x

Feeling crap too on eating , today has been strawberry shake , the high protein bar and I had chicken and a bread roll and a bag of crisps , so I went carbs .... think I just needed to feel better for split second but not too upset as I stopped at that , now my weight will stay stable .... as I read what happens when you do that .
ok dust myself down and get back in the game .
Yes exante should have something like you can order so many of what you like for set price ..... , I would order 10 bars , mix of the new meals and shakes soups .
good idea about swapping them .
Zoe this will help you stay on plan having a treat day , feeling tired myself .
What I have noticed is my stomach has got a lot smaller , my trousers are longer due to them not having to go out so wide lol
Maybe dump the scales if it comes to it . them numbers can really play mind games .
I'm planning on getting out tomoz need break .
Hope everyones doing well

Morning all. Had a lovely few days with my fiance so that's why I haven't posted for a while. He noticed a difference in me which was lovely. Still been TS all the way even with him here, even sat in a pub with him while he drank beer whilst I drank still water. Not going to weigh tomorrow as its TOTM and know I retain a few pounds of water at this time and don't want to get disheartened.

Have a great day all, much love xx

Bad bad weekend, no exante or 30 day shred. But I'm back on it Monday for both, have lots of cleaning to do before kids break up so that will keep me busy, not going to weigh till Wednesday (promise) so will hopefully repair any damage done. Here goes need this weight gone. I haven't felt guilty about eating but I haven't actually enjoyed it as much as I thought I would.
Good luck everyone for the new week ahead.

Well done MsJMC

zoe9804 - 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Plym2bslim
Sparkley - 100lb - 18lb = 82lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Morning all... Good luck for today Zoe, funny how the thought of eating real food and the reality of it can be two different things. We were out at a fancy birthday lunch for a friend on Saturday but I managed to avoid carbs, including champagne! But did succumb to a mouthful of birthday cake - more out of politeness than anything else.

Scales not moved since Thursday for me, but happy with 4lb loss. So total loss for me now is 22lb in 3 weeks.

100 - 22 = 78 to go

Hoping to get under 20 stones for my holiday on 27th September.

Hope you are have a good day x

Well ladies, my mix box of the new meals arrived today and I am just tucking into the red bean chilli. I have to say I'm impressed! Really tasty, great flavour and about twice the portion size of the carbonara!

Might try a shepherds pie for dinner tonight!

Hope you're all having a good day x

zoe9804 - 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Plym2bslim
Sparkley - 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Well done sparkley, you did really well to eat sensibly, I'm back on it today and feeling positive again.

Glad about the meals I'm ordering a box this week.

Well girls, I've just tried the new shepherds pie and it was fab. Great taste and good amount. You could add more water to this to make a lovely thick soup. Not cloying or salty like the carbonara can sometimes be. Well done to Exante for coming up with these new meals - they should help me stick with the plan longer.

How's everyone's day been?

X

Glad you enjoyed it, can't wait to try it and the chilli and the spag Bol for that matter, lol.
Still doing ok, surprisingly not hungry at all, thought it would be back to the day one feeling. Sparkling water at the ready for my super. X

Well ladies, my mix box of the new meals arrived today and I am just tucking into the red bean chilli. I have to say I'm impressed! Really tasty, great flavour and about twice the portion size of the carbonara!

Might try a shepherds pie for dinner tonight!

Hope you're all having a good day x

Great news twice the amount ..... seems strange them brining them meals out in summer more of a seller in winter .
4 is good , you've done well to do 22 pounds in 3 weeks that's great . I need to have a think of this milk in my coffee and really getting down too this.
you did well to say no to carbs and champers .

Great news twice the amount ..... seems strange them brining them meals out in summer more of a seller in winter .
4 is good , you've done well to do 22 pounds in 3 weeks that's great . I need to have a think of this milk in my coffee and really getting down too this.
you did well to say no to carbs and champers .

Hi MsJMC

I do feel very motivated at the moment and want to make the most if it while lasts, so turning down the champers wasn't too hard. I just keep telling myself that although something might taste nice for the 5 mins you're eating it, but then what? You just feel disappointed in yourself and wishing you hadn't done it. I have to make the most if it while I am in this frame of mind because as good as I am at the minute I can also be very, very naughty!!

How much do you want to lose?

I agree, the meals are more of a winter warmer but I'm enjoying them and it gives more variety to the diet. Set myself a mini goal of losing a further 6lb by 1 August which would take my loss to 2 stones in 1 month... I'd be over the moon with that!

X

Hi guys can I join the thread. I've been on exante for 4 weeks now and lost 16.5 lb I have about 7st to lose and it seems so far away. My first challenge is two stone before I go to Florida in 6 weeks.

Hi guys can I join the thread. I've been on exante for 4 weeks now and lost 16.5 lb I have about 7st to lose and it seems so far away. My first challenge is two stone before I go to Florida in 6 weeks.

Hi surfybeachbabe,

Your doing really well ill add you to the list, if youve read the thread I also like to set very small targets. Makes you feel like you've achieved something. The two stone should come off no problems in 6 weeks. Good luck.

Back