100lb CHALLENGE

Thanks Zoe, well done to you too - it looks like you are back in the zone!

Have changed my target goal date from Xmas 2014 to July. Hoping that I can lose the last 6.5 stones in 9 months.

Have booked a holiday for end if June and aiming to be at goal for that!! Fingers crossed!

Been having the occasional treat like a tuna salad for tea instead of a sachet and that's made it easier to stick with and doesn't appear to be doing any damage.

Hope your head is okay now?

X

Morning everyone, it's been very quiet on this challenge lately, I hope you are all doing okay?

Another 5lb off for me this week, very, very pleased. Definately shredding is helping.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 70lb = 30lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb

Still go to manage over 3lb a week to his the 100lb by Christmas. Fingers crossed I can do it. x

Hi sparkley your doing brilliant, me not so. Daren't even venture on to scales this morning. I have a really good week or so then fall off the wagon. I've had a weekend off with OH and kids, which doesn't happen too often, so we've had some nice meals and been baking. I'm still motivated but struggling with the routine of the packs when I'm tired after shifts I struggle too. Ill get there just not for Christmas as I'd hoped. You keep up the good work, hoping to start jogging again in next week or so, so you never know.

Oops forgotten to add my recent weight loss ...... Sorry.
6lb loss over the last two weeks and another dress size down. Pleased to see everyone doing well. :)

Hi sparkley your doing brilliant, me not so. Daren't even venture on to scales this morning. I have a really good week or so then fall off the wagon. I've had a weekend off with OH and kids, which doesn't happen too often, so we've had some nice meals and been baking. I'm still motivated but struggling with the routine of the packs when I'm tired after shifts I struggle too. Ill get there just not for Christmas as I'd hoped. You keep up the good work, hoping to start jogging again in next week or so, so you never know.

Hi Zoe, it is so hard isn't it? I was talking to a friend last night about it - she's doing Exante as well, and we were saying about how you can be totally in the zone and wonder how you could ever not be focussed, or totally out of the zone and wonder how you ever did it before. I know it is going really well for me and am so pleased after so many failed diet attempts, but I also know how easily I can be out of the zone and am dreading that day coming. So trying my hardest while focussed. The losses are a huge motivator and fitting into smaller clothes is such a great feeling. I was in a size 26 jeans when I started and just bought a pair of size 18 Joules jeans off eBay that arrived yesterday and fit! Okay, so they are too tight to wear yet, but I can get them on and fasten them, it's such a great feeling.

You will get yourself back in the zone Zoe, I doubt there is anybody on this forum that wouldn't agree that you have to get your head in the right place before the magic can happen. You'll get there xx

Good post Sparkley!

Struggling at the minute. I've got a poorly leg so am not getting any exercise and have been comfort eating because I feel sorry for myself. Seeing a physio tomorrow so hopefully he or she will be able to sort it out!

How did you get on at physio Lynne? Hope they can sort you out. When you are feeling fed up the last thing you want to think about is starving yourself... you want comfort and to me comfort = food, especially carbs! Hope you are soon back in the game x

Hi Sparkley. The physio thinks it is nerve damage. She gave me some exercises to do and I'm seeing her again next Friday. I tend to confort eat too but actually managed 100% yesterday and 2 packs and 2 boiled eggs today so hopefully I'll soon be back into losing weight properly!

Good that they think they know what it is, that in itself must be a relief. Well done for yesterday and well done on the 1lb down, it's such a good motivator seeing the scales heading downwards!

x

2lb off for me this week, two stones to go now to reach the 100lb challenge! Will need to lose an average of 3.5lb a week to get there...

zoe9804 - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 72lb = 28lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb

Hi Sparkley. Your weight loss is phenomenal. A loss of nearly 6 stone in 4 months is amazing. It just shows what this diet and regular exercise can do - if you want it, and are focused, enough!

Hi Sparkley. Your weight loss is phenomenal. A loss of nearly 6 stone in 4 months is amazing. It just shows what this diet and regular exercise can do - if you want it, and are focused, enough!

Morning Lynne, thank you so much. A bit of a way to go to 6 stones, lost 5st 2lb so far, but so pleased with how it's going. Had so many failed diet attempts in the past and never thought I would be able to do a VLCD, but it's turned out to be the easiest diet I've ever done. Removing food, decisions and portion control has made it so much easier than I ever imagined.

Your right thought, the exercise is a huge help. Been amazed that I've stuck with that for so long too. Still on level 2 of the shred and doing it 6 days a week, feel very motivated by the results. Looking forward to shifting the rest of the fat so I can actually see what's going on underneath! My legs and bum, which is where I carry most of my weight, have trimmed right down and I feel more in proportion now.

Another 5lb off and I'll be at the half way mark. Looking forward to seeing more gone than to lose in my profile stats and to see my bmi dropping into the 30s, then into the 20s. For the first time in years I know I will get there.

Sounds like you are back on track, good losses for you these past two weeks. We will get there....

Anne x

Hi Sparkley. Another 2lb down to 12st 1lb so now going in the right direction! Still intending to do the shred when my leg is better.

Thanks Sparkley. I've just got to try not to blow it now! Can't wait to get back into the 11s.

You're so close to seeing 11 on the scales, just keep focused on that. When's your official wi day? I was 1lb heavier today for no apparent reason... fingers crossed that clears off before my official wi on Monday! x

Thanks Sparkley. Official weigh in day is Sunday. Hopefully I'll be in the 11s by then!

Back