100lb CHALLENGE

Hi sparkley, it may just be you that's stayed strong but you are an inspiration and proof that it works. I will be back on it but can't get my head in right place at minute. Please keep posting as I do keep checking back to the challenge

Lynne, I think that is really good idea. I'm going to try the 4:3, but will work it round my shifts. I have certain days that I struggle so this may help restart on Wednesday.

Hi Zoe, did I tell you about the hair shedding? Loads of hair coming our when I brush or wash it. My hair was long and thick but now feels thin and fragile. Spoke to Exante about it and they said to reintroduce some conventional food. Also another forum member said it happened to her and se took a hair and nail supplement which helped. So now doing working solution, although my evening meal it around 250-300 cals and protein based - no carbs. Still lost 3lb doing that so pleased about that. Have ordered supplements too. Don't want to go bald!!!

On level 3 now of the shred and that's going well. Wore my heart rate monitor for it the other day and burned 380 calories so not surprising really that my body is having trouble making hair when I was only on 600 cals a day and burning over half that in exercise.

You will get yourself back on track Zoe. I have heard a lot if good reports about 5:2 and 4:3 so well worth doing and if it is something that fits in with family life and you can stick with longer term then that's great.

I posted some before and during pics on the inspiration photos thread!

Keep posting Zoe and let me know how 4:3 goes xx

Hi Sparkely. I had similar problems with my hair too. I think I'll get some supplements tomorrow too!

Hi Sparkely. I had similar problems with my hair too. I think I'll get some supplements tomorrow too!

Morning Lynne, Lani recommended Healthspan hair and nails supplement, which is what I've ordered. My hair is long and took years to grow so it's going to take a while to get it back to where it was. But if I can stop the shedding and not lose anymore I can live with it as it is. Hope all is good with you Lynne, how's your leg? X

Hi, I had the same problem last year Lynne with CD, my hairdresser asked me how long i'd had alopecia for (that was a low moment). I have a ridiculous amount of thick hair, and it went limp and falling out all over the place in the space of a few weeks. I started taking healthspan hair aand nails and the improvement quite quickly was obvious, my hair started growing back where i had bald patches, and a year on my hair is fine (all be it shorter in some places that others). it's defo worth a try, I take 2 a day religiously and also take 1 of the multivitality gold multivitamins, they have definately made a huge difference to me.

Going to order some now!

Hi everyone, stayed the same this week... the first week in 21 weeks that I haven't lost anything so a bit disappointed. This has coincided with me incorporating a 'real' meal each day to try and stop my hair shedding. Been taking a daily hair and nail supplement and added a protein based meal of less than 300 calories to my current 600 calorie diet. Also still doing level 3 of the 30 day shred DVD 6 days a week. Wouldn't have thought that I was eating sufficient calories to not lose, so will see what this week brings.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

I stayed the same this week too, not really surprised but after ordering my wedding dress I have 2-3 inches left to lose before I have to maintain for a while. Then after the wedding in May I'll be trying to lose the last of my unwanted weight!

I've been off plan this weekend as I've been sick, so weighed today and haven't lost, but haven't gained so can't moan. Back to it today, hope the hair shedding is under control Hun x

I've been off plan this weekend as I've been sick, so weighed today and haven't lost, but haven't gained so can't moan. Back to it today, hope the hair shedding is under control Hun x

Hi Lani, hope you are feeling better.

Started on the supplements end of last week and up until today was still shedding, but when I brushed my hair this morning it seemed that less came out so hoping it might be stopping. If I don't lose anymore I can live with how it is, but would hate to lose more as already looking thin and patchy. Going to try a volumiising shampoo to try and bulk it up a bit.

xx

Hi everyone

3lb off for me this week, which is a relief after staying the same last week. Hope everyone is doing ok.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 84lb = 15lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb

Well done!!!!

Hi all, sorry for lack of posting, I run my own business and it's been Christmas Bonkers here so working all hours at the moment.

But 1lb off for me this week. Still shedding hair, but seems to have slowed little, which is a relief. Currently eating 3 Exante meals and one 300 cal meal a day - hence slowing in weight loss I guess.

Still doing the shred but missed the odd day when I've had a 6am start then not finishing work until 9pm. Zero energy for shredding after that!

Hope everyone doing okay.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 85lb = 14lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb

Hi all 100lb challengers, I'm hoping some of you as well as me will be back on track in new year. Virtually starting from scratch but hey ho, could be over 100lb to lose. Restart date 6 jan (after my little ones birthday celebrations are out of the way!! Will update with new total to lose then any new year challengers wanting to join just post your details.

Sparkley how are you doing? Hope Christmas has been nice.

See you all on here in new year!!

Hey Zoe, Happy Christmas!

How are things with you? Good to hear you are getting back on track in 2014... we can do it!

I've had 6 days off plan and put on 9lb according to my scales this morning... which is a bit scary. I haven't gone totally mad but have enjoyed bread and cereal, plus had roast potatoes and roast parsnips with my Christmas dinner. Have had a few glasses of fizz too. Started back on plan today, but at friends tomorrow night for New Years Eve so will be eating and drinking then. I do feel ready to be back on plan as have had a couple of mornings when I've woken up feeling rough from eating too much late at night.

Had a lovely Christmas and enjoying some time of work as was very busy in the run up. How about you?

We will get there in 2014!

xx

Hi Anne, 9lb is not too bad I put 7 on when I had a weekend off. It will be gone in the first week if not the first few days. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and new year. Are we keeping the challenge going or starting a fresh on Lynne's challenge??

Hi Anne, 9lb is not too bad I put 7 on when I had a weekend off. It will be gone in the first week if not the first few days. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and new year. Are we keeping the challenge going or starting a fresh on Lynne's challenge??

Hiya, 5lb off overnight... I love Exante! But then had curry last night at New Years meal with friends and drank a lot if fizz. Starting properly tomorrow but official weigh in on Monday. Aiming to lose 4 stones, think 13st 7lb is a realistic goal for me. Happy to join Lynne's challenge if she'll have us! Will be weighing I. Monday and starting recording from then, but actually starting plan tomorrow. Hoping to be back at 17st 7lb by Monday and have undone the Xmas damage. Off to Fuertevantura in 2 weeks time for a long weekend with friends so want to feel back in control by then. Tired of feeling bloated now. Xxx

I hope you will both join the new challenges - I need inspiring!

Back