100lb gone forever

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are a true inspiration hun and a true testament to the 'just a pound a week' club! Well done you deserve it xxx

Just fantastic - congratulations! :clap:

Congratulations CP. That is fantastic and you must feel so proud of yourself. You really are such a star!

Excellent news, well done.

I haven't done nearly as well as you, but it gives me hope reading your post, so thanks for posting :)

WOW congratulations to you:)

I have a over 100lbs to loose and it seems like such a long way off but you really are an inspiration xx

I got goose pimples when i read your post, well done thats just brilliant. You must feel totally different!

well done i bet you are feeling fab for it as well........ bet you feel a whole new person

That is just astounding! I can't wrap my mind around the fact that you can lose so MUCH whilst eating delicious healthy food in generous quantities! Amazing, well done!!!!

I think you should get a letter from SW HQ when you get to 100lbs lost (bit like the Queen writing to congratulate you on getting to 100 years old)

Congrats CP xxxx I have approx 100lbs to lose, and im a third of the way there!!! You prove to me, it CAN be done!

SUPERSTAR!!! xxxx

I think it's worthy of a letter from the Queen herself!! LOL! Truly magnificent CP!! ALWAYS an inspiration to us all! You must be walking on air right now!! You deserve it so much! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are my SW idol and I love your approach to weight loss and the support and wisdom you offer on Minimins! Big HIGH 5!!!XXX

well done you must be over the moon

well done you, must be the g8est feeling in the world x

CP - Congratulations on a fantastic weight loss... Feels brilliant doesn't it?

How fantastic .... what an inspiration to us all - I hit the 50lbs off mark this week but still havea bout 60 or so lbs to go - you have really encouraged me that it can be done... You should be so proud of yourself.

CocktailPrincess, you're a star!

You really should contact SW as Fern suggested, you'd be such an inspiration to everyone plus think of the fun you'd have getting dressed and made up for the photo shoot.:D

Back