100lb Weight Loss Goal!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 100in6, 6 April 2014 Social URL.

1. 100in6

100in6 Member

Start Weight:
    140kg
    Current Weight:
    130kg
    Goal Weight:
    95kg
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(7.13%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Hey guys!

My name is Ashton, and I'm new to the forum, but old to weight loss.

I'm a 21 year old kid and I've been trying to lose weight for a long time now but haven't had any long term success.

Just a couple of months ago I weighed myself and I was the heaviest I've been in a long time, which was really sad, but also the motivation I needed to get right back into the gym and start losing weight - this time FOR GOOD!

I actually started a weight loss blog and challenged myself openly online to lose 100lbs in 6 months, and started off really well, but unfortunately in the last few weeks have lost some momentum and motivation to even get my sneakers on...

That's when I started having a read on this forum and lots of others, and seeing so many people out there doing it just like I am, which was what I needed to get me going again!

So I just wanted to say hi and hope to see everyone around :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Ashton,

I have removed the link to your blog as you need 50 posts before you have permission to post a link off site.

You might like to join the Wemitts (we mean it this time) forum and the exercise forum and set up a thread/s and let us know how you are doing, it will give other members a place to call in and say hello.

Links below...

A LOT of weight to lose? Then join the WeMITTS

Fitness and Exercise

This link below will help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

If you need any help please ask:)

4. 100in6

100in6 Member

Start Weight:
    140kg
    Current Weight:
    130kg
    Goal Weight:
    95kg
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(7.13%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Thank you so much Mini :)

5. boris666

boris666 Banned

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.65%)
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy minimins. Im new too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.